Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 19, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

*** ChewsDay Challenge ***
Brought to you by

...and...

What: ChewsDay Challenge Boardgame Night.
Where: Boston Pizza, North Albert Street (Regina)
When: Every ChewsDay Night.
Who: Anyone interested in playing boardgames.
Why: Life is Short; Play Games!

:excited Click HERE for Important Information about these events :excited

THIS WEEK'S EVENT AMBASSADOR: Dana Tillusz

:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g :excited

GAME: Firefly
TEACHER: Bryce
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: ... up to 240 Minutes
PLAYERS...6
1. Bryce
2. Becky
3. Damien
4. omegadirective
5. Bricktown

GAME: Dead of Winter
TEACHER: Rosencrantz
DURATION: 90 minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Rosencrantz
2. NeikeDjour
3. Lori
4. prairieguy
5. Leginar

GAME: Mutant Meeples
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
DURATION: 90 Minutes
PLAYERS... 6
1. Matt Robertson
2. Miles
3. roxy72
4. gvpackrat

GAME: DC Deck Building Game
TEACHER: Tempest
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 60 Minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Tempest
2. bboileau
3. GreyLurker
4. Jason

GAME: Dead of Winter
START TIME: 9:00
DURATION: 90 Minutes
PLAYERS...
1. bboileau
2. Rosencrantz
3. Tyson
4. silent_rob

GAME: Palladium Books - Heroes Unlimited: X-Men RPG
TEACHER: Dyson Y
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: ... Minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Dyson
2. Cordawg
3. tbrminsanity
4. JasonSZ

GAME: Amerigo
START TIME: 8:00ish
DURATION: 120 Minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Matt R
2. Dana T
3. Darren P
4. prairieguy

If you would like to schedule a game. Please post in this event thread with the following information:
Name of the game, when you would like to start, The duration of the game, and the number of players it can accommodate.
Snikt!

dyobb

Chewsday RPG: Palladium Books - Heroes Unlimited: Xmen

Perhaps best known for its popular, expansive Rifts series Palladium Role-Playing Game reached the height of its popularity in the 1990's. One of it's first titles was Heroes Unlimited (a role-playing game featuring superheroes fighting super villains in a comic book-like world.)
written by Kevin Siembieda and first published by Palladium Books in 1984.

Over a decade ago I had the ambitions to run an X-men themed campaign using the heroes unlimited setting. I went through the process of creating characters and designing several scenarios. But it ultimately the campaign fell through and never happened.

UNTIL TODAY! I dusted off my old Palladium books, took out the old character sheets and scenarios...

Join me on Tuesday, August. 19th - 7:30pm at North BP's Chewdays Challenge and assume the role of Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus,
Nightcrawler, Iceman or Psylocke and take on numerous nefarious foes in an all out battle to save humanity and mutant-kind from eXtinction! I only have seats for five players available (with me being #6, the GM) so RSVP ASAP!

Hope to see you there!
Dyson Yobb

Bryce Robinson

Ill we be once again bringing out Firefly the game with all of its expansions. I am also signing in Becky and Damien who showed interest in playing if you two could confirm at some point please. Plays up to 6. up to 240mins prob less.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/138161/firefly-game

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Rosencrantz

Hot of the presses is Dead of Winter which I very much want to start playing.   So I'm going to bring it out for back to back sessions for anyone who is interested.   I will play two short scenarios, which should take about 90 minutes each plus rules rundown.  So maybe 6:30 and 9:00?    Game plays up to 5.  Feel free to sign up for both or either session.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

CappyZed

Lori

Quote from: Rosencrantz on August 15, 2014, 09:06:16 AM
Hot of the presses is Dead of Winter which I very much want to start playing.   So I'm going to bring it out for back to back sessions for anyone who is interested.   I will play two short scenarios, which should take about 90 minutes each plus rules rundown.  So maybe 6:30 and 9:00?    Game plays up to 5.  Feel free to sign up for both or either session.

Yes to join DOW@6:30  Mine is coming Monday if Canada Post can be trusted! 

prairieguy

tbrminsanity

Have fun, play games!