Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 16, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhotoJim

Sign me up for 6:30 Blue Moon City and 8:30 Russian Railroads please.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

omegadirective

If BSG is going to run 3 hours, then I would like to run a game at 930. Lost Cities. 4 players 60 minutes

silent_rob

Colin Dearborn

Looks like most things are full already.

I will bring out Lords of Waterdeep for a 6:30 start, including the corruption expansion.

Lori

NeikeDjour, I'd like to play Machi Koro sometime - any chance you'd bring it again another week or bring it to the Play With Your Food event?

miles

since mice and mystics is canceled, I will bring Catan  Histories "Settlers of America" it is a 4 player game , takes 2hours and a 7:00 start

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lori on September 13, 2014, 11:19:29 AM
NeikeDjour, I'd like to play Machi Koro sometime - any chance you'd bring it again another week or bring it to the Play With Your Food event?
Yup, just let me know when you want me to bring it out.

On another note, wow, tons of scheduled gaming this week. :D
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

dcole

Hello, I am new to the boards and new to playing board games other than the perennial family favorites.  I know DCStyles and Bricktown from work.  They have been telling me about the Tuesday night get together for a while now.

I would like to throw my name in for Catan Histories "Settlers of America".  I haven't played Settlers of Catan before or its variants, if I do some studying before hand is it all right if I join in?

Thanks
Thanks,

David Cole