Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 30, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Quote from: anubis on September 26, 2014, 12:02:50 PM
New to this group, but the King of Tokyo game sounds fun, I'd like to sign up for it.
Great! We'll schedule you in for it. Welcome to the group!
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

dcole

Thanks,

David Cole

Lori

Quote from: anubis on September 26, 2014, 12:02:50 PM
New to this group, but the King of Tokyo game sounds fun, I'd like to sign up for it.

Hi anubis, happy to have you join us!

omegadirective

omegadirective

Quote from: silent_rob on September 25, 2014, 11:24:44 AM
Quote from: prairieguy on September 25, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
bummer - I hate to back out on the other one. Do you think it will fill if I drop out Rob? I want to play it too but maybe I could get into round 2 instead, depending how long Myth takes

That's totally all right, Murray. I'm sure I'll bring Five Tribes again another night & you can try it, then. If Myth lasts 3 hours then you probably won't be done in time for the 2nd play through on Tuesday (though if there's room and you're done in time then you're more than welcome to join).

And yeah, Lori, if Jim's interested then he can definitely take Murray's spot in Five Tribes at 630.

Hey Rob, It sounds like Murray and I would both be interested in a later 5 tribes, depending on how long Myth takes. Could you tentatively schedule us in and then check on our progress at 830 to see how long we would be?

silent_rob

Quote from: omegadirective on September 27, 2014, 06:21:49 AM
Quote from: silent_rob on September 25, 2014, 11:24:44 AM
Quote from: prairieguy on September 25, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
bummer - I hate to back out on the other one. Do you think it will fill if I drop out Rob? I want to play it too but maybe I could get into round 2 instead, depending how long Myth takes

That's totally all right, Murray. I'm sure I'll bring Five Tribes again another night & you can try it, then. If Myth lasts 3 hours then you probably won't be done in time for the 2nd play through on Tuesday (though if there's room and you're done in time then you're more than welcome to join).

And yeah, Lori, if Jim's interested then he can definitely take Murray's spot in Five Tribes at 630.

Hey Rob, It sounds like Murray and I would both be interested in a later 5 tribes, depending on how long Myth takes. Could you tentatively schedule us in and then check on our progress at 830 to see how long we would be?

From what Nicole said & what I've seen online it sounds like 3 hours is a pretty standard play time for Myth. And I don't want to push the later game of Five Tribes to 930 (it would just end up finishing too late). So I'll leave the last two spots open for now and folks who are for sure free at 830 can sign up.

If nobody else signs up & you guys are done at 830, then you can definitely join. But otherwise I'll just bring it again another week & you can try it, then (I really like the game so I was planning on bringing it again, anyway).

miles

Could you sign me up for 5 tribes at 8:30
I will bring Catan Histories "Geremany", it is a 3 or 4 player game, I would like to start at 6:30.

dcole

Sorry, I'm going to have to be a dink and back out of bringing King of Tokyo.  I totally forgot I got tickets to see Airbourne a while ago and they are playing this Tuesday night.  I won't be able to come back for ~ a month either as I will be working the next 3 Tuesdays.
Thanks,

David Cole

BritAdam

- Brit A.

Rosencrantz

I'm plan on hanging around so I'm going to bring Pastiche in case anyone is interested in a puzzle-like set collecting game about art and mixing paint.  Start at 8:30 and it should take 90 mins max.  Plays up to 4 but I have a buddy coming out so we have room for two more.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes