Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, September 20, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg DeLong

Agh sry for not being clear, it was Cory who I was talking about and he already posted that he would play.  So far there is 3 of us.

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Wojo

Nathans

Nathan Sgrazzutti

Dana_Tillusz

I'll be setting up a few permanent icebreaker games. No need to sign up, just drop by and I'll get you playing.

Snikt!

Tempest

In order to keep what I bring to a minimum (I grow weak in my old age) I'll take requests if anyone's interested. I'll be in the Power grid tournament from 2:00 PM until ??? but outside those hours I'm open for different things. I may craft a special Legendary scenario if people would like to try that. What's it going to be like? I guess you'll have to wait and see...
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Jhegel

LoganD

Marc Bendig

Quote from: Tempest on September 18, 2014, 01:32:27 AM
In order to keep what I bring to a minimum (I grow weak in my old age) I'll take requests if anyone's interested. I'll be in the Power grid tournament from 2:00 PM until ??? but outside those hours I'm open for different things. I may craft a special Legendary scenario if people would like to try that. What's it going to be like? I guess you'll have to wait and see...

I'm free at noon, and would love to try Tzolkin or Stone Age, if you're interested.