Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, September 20, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

We still need 2 copies of Settlers for the tournament. We have enough for 16 people right now! 2 more will let us play up to 24.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Dana_Tillusz

:excited  :excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e  :scrab-d :scrab-r :scrab-a :scrab-w :scrab-s   :excited  :excited

ComicReaders will be giving a few door prizes out during the day.

If you sign our log book you are eligible to win the following:

The Early bird draw is for a Nightfall game bundle (Base game & Crimson Siege Expansion & Dark Ages Expansion) at 11:45am:

And another draw around 8:00pm for:

Note: You do not need to be in attendance to qualify--if you've attended and have signed the guest book you will be eligible. If you have added a phone # or email address we will contact you. BUT if we draw your name and you are not in attendance we will redraw if you did not leave your contact info.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Matt Robertson on September 19, 2014, 04:14:55 PM
I have a copy, now I need to find it :)

Great. Let me know if you can't find it.

I'm embarrassed to bring out my own copy. The dog ate part of it. I spilled beer on some of it. And I've lost pieces so I made awesome doodles on blank tiles to replace them.  :(
Snikt!

Lareina

Bix Conners

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on September 19, 2014, 05:06:35 PM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on September 19, 2014, 04:14:55 PM
I have a copy, now I need to find it :)

Great. Let me know if you can't find it.

I'm embarrassed to bring out my own copy. The dog ate part of it. I spilled beer on some of it. And I've lost pieces so I made awesome doodles on blank tiles to replace them.  :(

Found it and it is ready and packed in the car for tomorrow.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

omegadirective

Dana_Tillusz

After reviewing the amount of time the Settlers tournament will take I've decided to shorten the tournament. There will only be 1 game in the preliminary, not 2.
Snikt!

jkokura

If I could get a last minute confirmation on the address of the location? Is it the one on 14th? I've never been there before. Thanks,

Jacob

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!