Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, September 20, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Greg DeLong on September 12, 2014, 12:35:23 PM
No I'm not, I was just going to show up and play whatever.  There's anther guy who will want to try it as well.
Alright, are you planning on staying the whole day? If so, maybe we should schedule it for later in the day like around 3-4pm. We can schedule it earlier as well, I just figure a lot of games will be posted for early afternoon and that's the best time for being able to drop in on games. :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Cordawg

NeikeDjour

Wow, more people then I expected, this is great. Well, lets schedule it for 4pm then. Even if the game goes over a bit, there is lots of room for padding.

Kuderewko

Can I please sign up for the 40K tournament. I will be playing space marines.

Dana_Tillusz

We will be running Pathfinder at PGX. I'll have some details about it later tonight.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We will be running two games of Pathfinder. 1 at 11am and the other around 4pm. Should take about 3 hours per adventure. Trevor will have all the materials you need to play. Beginners and veterans are welcome! Sign up now!
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Could we change the front page to say Myth at 4pm, and also Greg said he knows someone else that will want to join in, so can we add that to the list of players? Thanks!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on September 14, 2014, 11:34:38 AM
Could we change the front page to say Myth at 4pm, and also Greg said he knows someone else that will want to join in, so can we add that to the list of players? Thanks!
Updated!
Snikt!