An option if this gets bigger

Started by prairieguy, July 07, 2014, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prairieguy

I thought I would just post this here in case we get too big for the venue or need a larger place - this was posted at my work

The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mount Zion Parish, Regina SK

Facility Rental
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mount Zion Parish in Regina has a number of opportunities for rental of its facilities located at 1171 Broder Street Regina SK
•   The Building Management Committee works to determine appropriate rents, availability, and terms and conditions for using the building.
•   The Church provides both short, long and casual term rental agreements for its facilities. These agreements differ based on the use the facility will be put to, and the length of time the rental agreement covers.

Facilities
1.   Lower Hall that has seating capacities of 400 without table and 325 with tables

Short and Long Term Rentals
•   These rentals use a standard monthly base rate and are then individually negotiated with the Building Management Committee, and formally, legally agreed to by all parties.

Casual Rental:
•   The facility has a ½ day, full day, and evening rental rate charged per hour basis

Contact
•   For more information about Long Term Rentals and Casual Rentals, please contact the Church Office at 306 550 7316 or rccgregina1@gmail.com and they will have a representative of the Building Management Committee contact you.