Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, June 28th, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 25, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

A few games you missed (unless I missed them in your list) where:
Coloretto,
Elk Fest
The Secret of Monte Cristo

Dana_Tillusz

Thanks to Murray, John, Chris M, Chris S, Lareina and Logan for helping with set-up and helping haul stuff to and fro!
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Thanks to everyone who supported the kitchen. All proceeds went to Food For Learning.

We are doing a Canadian Tire Money drive for Food For Learning. You may donate your CT Money at either ComicReaders location.

Snikt!

Bix Conners

I would like to thanks Chad and Dana for putting on a great event and their continued use and support of SaskGames.

Prior to the event I decided I was going to give away a game from my personal collection. I chose Ladies and Gentlemen as it was still in shrink wrap from when I bought it. I decided that I would donate the game to recognize a SaskGames Community Leader. My criteria was simple, I assigned some numerical values to the following activities:

(1) The person attends and posts regularly on ChewsDay Challenge game event threads.
(2) The person Posts games they will teach at ChewsDay Challenge game events.
(3) The person attends and posts on PGX (Prairie Game eXpo) game event threads.
(4) The person Posts games they will teach at PGX (Prairie Game eXpo) game events.
(5) The person has posted a personal BIO on the Member section of this website.
(6) Their post count also added to their rating.

That was the main criteria. When I calculated the number rankings, one member stood out from the pack and deserved recognition. To further validate that the choice was a good one, this person has volunteered for a number of things in the SaskGames community. I was very pleased to recognize NeikeDjour for her efforts. In addition to the above, she is the designer and publisher of our Monthly SaskGames News Bulletin. You may also know Nicole from her work on the Kickstarter Corner thread. Thanks Nicole!!!

SaskGames was started 4 years ago to bring like-minded people together to enjoy the social aspect of the gaming hobby. The community and friendships that have been spawned is very validating that the model works. I have personally met many new people and made many new friends. If you are already deeply involved in the community, thank you, if you are not, take the plunge. By getting involved, posting, teaching, attending events, and volunteering... you are helping to grow the hobby and build the community!

Play On Saskatchewan! :excited
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

K.Stevens

once again the expo was a huge hit and i was just wondering if anyone knows if and when the next one is (id like to book it off in advance)
Why me Worry?!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: K.Stevens on July 08, 2014, 11:00:15 PM
once again the expo was a huge hit and i was just wondering if anyone knows if and when the next one is (id like to book it off in advance)

These are the dates we have reserved with the venue:

2014:
September 20

2015:
January 17
April 18
September 19

Thanks!!!
Snikt!