Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 15, 2014 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, June 25, 2014, 09:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prairieguy

Damn - I am scheduled to play with Nicolle at 8:30 so I guess I will have to pass this time

Colin Dearborn

saskdm

I have been attending for the past few months and have a game I would like to bring.  It is "Frag" by Steve Jackson as the tag line says it all "If it moves, shoot it".

The game takes about an hour to play and can accommodate up to 6 players.  I would be willing to offer multiple sessions throughout the night.

Thanks,

Tony (SaskDM)

prairieguy

GreyLurker

Ma and Jason would be interested in Firefly if you have room for two more

Rosencrantz

I'm going to bring out Le Havre, if you wanted to add it to the schedule.  I will start at 6:30 and it plays up to 5, but similar to last time, it may be best to cap it at 4.  We will play the full length game which takes about 2.5 hours I think.

Please put myself and Corinne on the list.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Maelven

If PC gaming is your thing, feel free to add me on Steam. My steam ID is Maelven.

omegadirective

Tempest

I'll be there around 7:30 with Legendary and Agricola in tow.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.