ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 3

• 306 Replies

RobertP

• View Profile
I am hoping to have my stuff painted and ready to go.  So I am looking to set up some games for this coming Wed and/or Thursday (June 11/12).

Tyler Hutchinson

• View Profile
I will fight you on Thursday after 5pm. After all what are rivals for but to fight valiantly against?
“If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?”

Mike.L

• View Profile
i believe i should also be free thursday afternoon.

RobertP

• View Profile
i believe i should also be free thursday afternoon.
I will fight you on Thursday after 5pm. After all what are rivals for but to fight valiantly against?
Thanks for the replies guys.  We might have some more interest coming on Thursday and if so we can get something a bit bigger going.  Just wanted to know if either of you can start at 3?  I just remembered that I have a commitment until 5:30.  I will be able to game around 6:30...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:20:36 AM by RobertP »

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
I can show up Wed and Thurs. Pm if interested in a game either day.

ChadBoudreau

The details of the Warhammer 40K tournament at Prairie Game Expo on Saturday, June 28, 2014 have been posted at http://forums.saskgames.com/index.php?topic=3521.msg19905#msg19905. This tournament was devised by Lareina and Chris (Yolanka). It will be run by Chris (Yolanka).

Reserve your spot by posting on the Prairie Game Expo forum. There is an eight person maximum.

Also, please note that there is NO Warhammer Fantasy tournament scheduled for Prairie Game Expo. The organizer of that tournament had to cancel because of a personal commitment.

There will be two tables reserved for Warhammer Fantasy play at Prairie Game Expo. You can use those tables for Escalation League games or casual games. Escalation League games played at Prairie Game Expo count as "in store" games.

Nathans

• View Profile
Finally done painting all my 1000 point gobbos! Whose up for a game this week?
Nathan Sgrazzutti

RobertP

• View Profile
Looking great Nathan, good job!  A number of people are interested in playing Wed and Thursday... I ccan't accommodate them all!

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
I am playing Nathan on Wed sometime between 5-6. I can show up earlier if someone wants a game at 1-2pm

RobertP

• View Profile
I will see you at 1pm on Wed, Maeson.