Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 27, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, April 18, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CappyZed

Archipelago please (again, unless there are new people who wish to try it)!  And definitely Agricola; I'm just starting to get good at that

ChadBoudreau

QuoteArchipelago please (again, unless there are new people who wish to try it)!

I appreciate your willingness to step aside (and the other players that have said likewise) if new players want to try Archipelago, but there isn't really a need. The purpose of this forum is to allow people to plan their evenings. If there is a game you want to play, the best thing to do is post and reserve your spot. If someone does not check the forum or checks the forum but waits too long then they miss out. Someone who missed out can ask that the game make another appearance, which it then usually does.

NeikeDjour

I'll be out. Not sure what I'm bringing, but I've got a few new titles I might bring out, and a whole bunch of 2 player games that I'd love to play. Anyone interested in me bringing out Krosmaster?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

prairieguy

Hey Nik
Looks like no one is going to play D-Day Dice with me so I would be glad to play some 2 player with you if no one signs up to my game

Bix Conners

Sorry I am going to miss another week gang.
Happy gaming!!!!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

roxy72

I'll be there tonight. I have to leave early so I'll just see what people bring and I from there.

GreyLurker

prairieguy

Falconias

Does anyone have - and is interested in running - Firefly, Star Trek Catan, or Mice and Mystics?  3 games I've been pondering every time I wander through Readers... :lol

prairieguy