Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 10, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, April 18, 2014, 05:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Whodunit on Rails re-invents the classic deduction-style board game
Los Altos, CA; Paris, France - January 25, 2010. Days of Wonder announces Mystery Express, an imaginative new take on the classic deduction game from Antoine Bauza & Serge Laget. While Days of Wonder's first "whodunit" game, 2003's Mystery of the Abbey, was considerably more quirky and chaotic, Mystery Express explores the more analytical side of the genre, rewarding a logical and more precise approach to solving the crime.

Players board the famous Orient Express in Paris just as a murder occurs. The rest of the trip - through Strasbourg, Munich, Vienna, Budapest and their final destination of Istanbul - is consumed with determining the who, what, when, where and why of the crime. Players use their special powers of deduction; information gleaned from others in various train cars; and investigative actions to determine the exact circumstances of the murder. The one who correctly identifies the most elements of the crime by the time the train reaches Istanbul wins the game.

Shrimpy228

roxy72

Can somebody bring kingdom builder?  I've been wanting to play it for a couple weeks now.

Bix Conners

Quote from: roxy72 on June 07, 2014, 05:40:00 PM
Can somebody bring kingdom builder?  I've been wanting to play it for a couple weeks now.

Sure thing. How about I run a game at 6:30pm, is that good for you? Blake in as well?
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

roxy72

Quote from: Matt Robertson on June 07, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

Sure thing. How about I run a game at 6:30pm, is that good for you? Blake in as well?

Perfect!  Blake and I are in.

prairieguy

GreyLurker

NeikeDjour

I got a new game this week called Shinobi Wat-aah!, just came out recently by Iello, it can play 4 players, is roughly 60 minutes, and will start at 6:30pm.

The Empire of the Moon faces many threats. The Rift has reopened, providing passage for the creatures that have lurked in Shadow for millennia. But the danger also comes from within as the Emperor, son of the Moon, is getting old, and his formerly loyal lords are now trying to seize power. In order to do this, they make their appeal to the warriors known as ninjas, adepts of the way of Shinobi. The clans are finally prepared for war!

As a lord with a thirst for power, in Shinobi WAT-AAH! you plan to place your honorable posterior on the imperial throne. In order to do this, you will appeal to the large clans of ninjas, who will enable you to impose your military strength upon your enemies. To put it simply, your goal is to put a big WAT-AAH! in your enemies' faces!
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

wendyj

Shrimpy228

Hey I also want to sign up Laura K and Brandon K for werewolves :)