Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, June 28th, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 25, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince of Arnheim

I sure wish there could still be a Warhammer Fantasy tournament!

Bix Conners

Quote from: prairieguy on June 09, 2014, 10:03:59 AM
I would like to demo Sergeant's Miniatures - later in the day, maybe the evening would be better. Need a 6' table and probably 2 hours with a good 30 to set up. Oh, and someone to play against lol - or we can choose a 4 player scenario which would be fun

I am up for giving this a go. I love me some good ol' WWII miniatures gaming.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

prairieguy

Let's book Sergeant's Miniatures for 6:00 and if there are a couple more players I will use a 4 player scenario

Xanderathos

I will be throwing down for the Warmachine/ Hordes tourney.  Good luck to my opponents. *snickers*

Thanks

Chris Wagner

Mike.L

i will be bringing axis and allies gigantic world map (the new pacific and eroupe 1940 combined mega map)

for this game we will need at least 5 players, but will be able to support up to 8, possibly more.

i have a game briefing that i will email or send to those interesed - with further info. the game will run from open, (9am) untill close.
please sign up to play by sending me a PM.

cheers.

ChadBoudreau

I've updated the list of players for the 40K Tournament and the Warmachine / Hordes Tournament. The 40K Tournament now appears to be full. We will maintain a wait list so if you are interested, post on this forum and we'll add you to the wait list.

konasavage

Jon

I would like to bring Automobile. I have never run a game at an event like this before but if I have any takers I would love to get this game out. I will be busy playing Railways between 11 and 2 or 3. So maybe right after that? I have also only played this game as a 2 player up till now. It plays up to 5 and the box says 2 hours. I think our 2 player games have come in just over an hour.

Also, if anyone is there early enough to fit in a short/medium game prior to 11 I am willing to bring any from my collection.

Collection can be found here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/jayboy?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

foleydafrog

Hey Foleydafrog here aka sean sullivan just confirming that I want to play in the warhammer 40k tordy.  Email you my list later but excited that my forgeworld are allowed. Please confirm no agious defense lines can be used as no fortifications and can the inquisitor count as allies or not since they don't use force 

Colin Dearborn

Quote from: Jon on June 18, 2014, 10:31:59 AM
I would like to bring Automobile. I have never run a game at an event like this before but if I have any takers I would love to get this game out. I will be busy playing Railways between 11 and 2 or 3. So maybe right after that? I have also only played this game as a 2 player up till now. It plays up to 5 and the box says 2 hours. I think our 2 player games have come in just over an hour.

Also, if anyone is there early enough to fit in a short/medium game prior to 11 I am willing to bring any from my collection.

Collection can be found here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/jayboy?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

In for automobile. Been wanting to try that one.