Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, June 28th, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 25, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Quote:scrab-f :scrab-o :scrab-r :scrab-t :scrab-y :scrab-blank :scrab-k is full!

Not quite! We've consulted with the gods of war and they want more blood so ComicReaders has expanded the tournament to 10 players. Ryan Kirk has swooped in to take the 9th spot. One remains!

ChadBoudreau

ADDED TO THE SCHEDULE

Descent: Journeys in the Dark Forgotten Souls

This not-for-sale exclusive content for Descent: Journeys in the Dark challenges 4 players to cooperatively defeat the adventure.

The overlord's objective is replaced by the overlord track. A doom token and a fate token are placed at opposite ends of the overlord track, and you lose if the doom and fate tokens ever meet on the overlord track.

Doom is an inescapable force that slowly progresses when the heroes fail encounters and in other ways. Fate, on the other hand, is a fluctuating force that the heroes affect both positively and negatively based on their progress. For example, whenever a hero is knocked out, fate advances by one, but by successfully completing a main encounter, you may be able to reset fate to its starting point.

This cooperative version of Descent supports 4 players. This is intended for players with experience with the Descent board game. This is not a teaching game.

10am start time.
2 hour playing time.
Pre-register by posting on this forum.

PoeticTerror

I would like to pick up the last spot in the 40k tournament if posable!

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI would like to pick up the last spot in the 40k tournament if posable!

You're in!

And now the 40K tournament is full.

FlyDog

Hey there, WARMAHORDES players.

Looking forward to mangling some metal tomorrow?  Before you show up tomorrow, do try and have two printed copies of your lists for everyone to see.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

The Marxist Marksman

Hello, 

I'd like to play the following games at the eXpo please:

Boss Monster - 9:00 A.M.
Descent - 10:00 A.M.
Pathfinder - 3:00 P.M.

Also, I will be an extra copy of King of Tokyo, should it be needed for the tournament.

Thank you.

Dan/MarxistMarksman

NeikeDjour

I'm going to be bringing out:

Euphoria
Kaosball
Krosmaster
VivaJava the Coffee Dice Game
King of Tokyo (For the tournament)

If there is anything else anyone wants me to bring out, just let me know. =)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

NeikeDjour

On another note: I'd really love to learn Mage Wars if someone is up to bringing and teaching me it.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dana_Tillusz

:excited  :excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e  :scrab-d :scrab-r :scrab-a :scrab-w :scrab-s   :excited  :excited

ComicReaders will be giving a few door prizes out during the day.

If you sign our log book you are eligible to win the following:

First draw is the early bird draw at 11:45am:

And another draw around 8:00pm for:

And we have two small games donated by Zippity Zoom that we'll give away during the day.

Note: You do not need to be in attendance to qualify--if you've attended and have signed the guest book you will be eligible. If you have added a phone # or email address we will contact you. BUT if we draw your name and you are not in attendance we will redraw if you did not leave your contact info.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

I'll be setting up a few permanent icebreaker games. No need to sign up, just drop by and I'll get you playing.

Snikt!