New TV Season

Started by Jason Doan, September 21, 2010, 04:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolo

Quote from: JohnKapp on November 14, 2010, 12:44:33 AM
Quote from: Jolo on November 11, 2010, 07:45:14 AM
Quote from: JohnKapp on November 10, 2010, 11:24:45 PM
Real Time with Bill Maher; Bill Maher is the TV host John Stewart wishes he could be. He doesn't take shiteee from his guests and isn't afraid to say what he thinks.

Jon Stewart wants to be delusional?
I don't understand this post.

Bill Mahrer is an anti-medicine, anti religion idiot.

Jason Doan

So believing people should take better care of themselves and not pump themselves full of pharmaceuticals makes one delusional?

JohnKapp

Being an atheist makes you an idiot? Is it backwards day?

Jason Doan

To be fair, Maher doesn't identify himself as an Atheist, he claims to be an Apatheist meaning he simply doesn't care about religion one way or the other.

SaskGamesAdmin

Quote from: Jason Doan on July 30, 2010, 11:05:51 AM
This is the place for discussing things that aren't gaming related such as comics, television, movies, music and current events.  You may want to steer clear of topics like religion and politics as those discussions tend to spiral out of control quickly and we would like to keep this site as friendly as possible.  If you do feel the need to discuss those sorts of topics I encourage you to keep the rhetoric to a minimum.  Attacking someone's ideas is fine, attacking someone personally will result in banning.  If this forum ever gets too out of control it can easily be removed entirely.

Emphasis provided by your friendly admin. ;)

Jolo

I will leave this thread alone...

SaskGamesAdmin

Quote from: Jolo on November 14, 2010, 10:08:05 PM
I will leave this thread alone...

No worries, do not want to be heavy-handed as an Admin. Just a cautionary note.  :police

Meanwhile, Cheers... How 'bout them Riders!  :guinness

Dana_Tillusz

Third episode of The Walking Dead seemed mighty slow, but it looks like the next episode is going to be insane. Kinda wished I watched this on DVD instead of weekly, but you know, working at a comic shop, this option was not available.
Snikt!

Lori

I don't understand why Stephen Colbert has guests, he never lets them speak!  I prefer John Stewart myself but really, US politics right now is entertaining no matter how you look at it.

JohnKapp

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on November 15, 2010, 01:59:23 PM
Third episode of The Walking Dead seemed mighty slow, but it looks like the next episode is going to be insane. Kinda wished I watched this on DVD instead of weekly, but you know, working at a comic shop, this option was not available.
After episode two I gave up. Keep me updated if it gets back to episode one level of goodness.