Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lori

Quote from: R Newell on October 13, 2015, 09:05:37 AM
I don't care about the coins or the upgraded resources, but I may need me one of those board extenders.  Having both the regular and bigger board options together in the same package is an AWESOME idea on their part.   :idea  :nw

Yeah, there's no extra shipping charges for any of the add-ons.

R Newell

Quote from: Matt Robertson on October 13, 2015, 09:08:58 AM
Lori is an enabler.  :D :thumb-up

We're gonna have 20 copies of this thing set up at CC with "Player Wanted" signs at each table its first week after delivery.   :D

Lori

Quote from: Matt Robertson on October 13, 2015, 09:08:58 AM
Lori is an enabler.  :D :thumb-up

Why have a Kickstarter account when you can get stuff directly from your dealer....   :8)

Lori

I will have these bulk orders tonight at Chewsday Challenge:

Between Two Cities: prairieguy, Cordawg, DCStyles
Realistic Resource Tokens: prairieguy (food, resource, energy), silent_rob (energy), cordawg (energy)

(and they are awesome!)

prairieguy

NeikeDjour

Well... I already know with this forum and otherwise, 6 people getting Scythe in our game group.
That means I don't have to get it, right? ^_^;
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

R Newell

Ok, newbie Kickstarter question...

I want the $59 version of Scythe, plus the $10 extenda-board as an add-on.  But I don't see any checkboxes to select add-ons.  Do I just adjust my pledge to $69 and the $10 board add-on is then simply assumed / included?  It's confusing because my pledge at $69 doesn't list the add-on as now being included in my "order," but what I've done seems to be how the campaign explains I should go about doing it.   :confused

NeikeDjour

Quote from: R Newell on October 13, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

I want the $59 version of Scythe, plus the $10 extenda-board as an add-on.  But I don't see any checkboxes to select add-ons.  Do I just adjust my pledge to $69 and the $10 board add-on is then simply assumed / included?
Correct. At the end of the campaign they'll send a survey, and that's when you'll let them know what the extra $10 is going towards.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

R Newell

Quote from: NeikeDjour on October 13, 2015, 03:57:56 PM
Quote from: R Newell on October 13, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

I want the $59 version of Scythe, plus the $10 extenda-board as an add-on.  But I don't see any checkboxes to select add-ons.  Do I just adjust my pledge to $69 and the $10 board add-on is then simply assumed / included?
Correct. At the end of the campaign they'll send a survey, and that's when you'll let them know what the extra $10 is going towards.

:thumb-up