Miniatures

Faction and Player Mats

Game Board

Mock up of Coins

Resources in the $99 pledge

Art Book

Encounter and Objective Cards

Cordawg

Add me to Jim's order if u can I won't have the money until the play with your food and the 79 dollar level please

NeikeDjour

Is there a reason for bulk buy when shipping is free?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Quote from: R Newell on October 13, 2015, 08:26:13 AM
I'll jump in at $59 for Scythe.  I'll be at BPs tonight and can pay you then if you're going to be there.

(I'm assuming you enjoyed it during playtesting if you're now plunking down cash for it.)

I liked it a lot. 

I won't be collecting any money until the Kickstarter closes and my credit card gets charged.  Then there's the US exchange which will determine the final cost for everyone. 

craftybernardo

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on October 13, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

No you can all do your own thing, we did a group on Between Two Cities and it was the same.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lori on October 13, 2015, 08:59:11 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on October 13, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

No you can all do your own thing, we did a group on Between Two Cities and it was the same.
Ok :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

R Newell

Hmmm... is it a bigger pain in the butt for us to do a group buy?  (I never Kickstart anything, so  :confused).  If so, I can make my own order if you haven't done it yet, Lori.

R Newell

I don't care about the coins or the upgraded resources, but I may need me one of those board extenders.  Having both the regular and bigger board options together in the same package is an AWESOME idea on their part.   :idea  :nw

Lori

Quote from: R Newell on October 13, 2015, 09:03:15 AM
Hmmm... is it a bigger pain in the butt for us to do a group buy?  (I never Kickstart anything, so  :confused).  If so, I can make my own order if you haven't done it yet, Lori.

For me it's super easy as I have everything shipped to work so it comes straight to me at my desk.  No worrying about missing a delivery or having to go to the post office later.

It's no work for me and if it's convenient for someone else then I'm willing to put extras on my order.