Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Quote from: silent_rob on April 14, 2015, 09:26:36 AM
Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 09:00:39 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on April 14, 2015, 08:53:40 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 14, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
I'm in and will join you for two of each :)
Matt's going for the max order! Haha  :)

You're already your own 6-pack, Matt! 

I'm getting 1 of each so someone else who wants 3 can share with me.

Hi there, Lori.

I definitely want to get at least one Energy Box (I actually want a few more tokens than the 20 listed but I'm hopeful the stretch goals will push it high enough to cover Power Grid and the various expansions). Would it be all right if I went in with you for it? Then you could see if anyone else just wants one or two, as well?

If not, that's totally all right - I can always order it on my own. I just figured I'd check.

Oh yeah, I'm fine that.  If someone wants 2 or two people each want 1 they can come onboard my pledge.

Really, everyone that wants anything (any count) should speak up and I'm happy to organize people into groups and assign one person to pay for each 6-pack as it gets filled.

silent_rob

Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 09:35:20 AM
Quote from: silent_rob on April 14, 2015, 09:26:36 AM
Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 09:00:39 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on April 14, 2015, 08:53:40 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 14, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
I'm in and will join you for two of each :)
Matt's going for the max order! Haha  :)

You're already your own 6-pack, Matt! 

I'm getting 1 of each so someone else who wants 3 can share with me.

Hi there, Lori.

I definitely want to get at least one Energy Box (I actually want a few more tokens than the 20 listed but I'm hopeful the stretch goals will push it high enough to cover Power Grid and the various expansions). Would it be all right if I went in with you for it? Then you could see if anyone else just wants one or two, as well?

If not, that's totally all right - I can always order it on my own. I just figured I'd check.

Oh yeah, I'm fine that.  If someone wants 2 or two people each want 1 they can come onboard my pledge.

Really, everyone that wants anything (any count) should speak up and I'm happy to organize people into groups and assign one person to pay for each 6-pack as it gets filled.

Excellent! Thanks very much, Lori. Please mark me down for 1 Energy Box.
Based on Stonemaier's previous Kickstarters I think it's likely they'll hit the stretch goals and cover the extra 4 needed for the Power Grid base game and the extra 3 on top of that needed for the Deluxe version.

Lori

Quote from: silent_rob on April 14, 2015, 09:46:55 AM
Based on Stonemaier's previous Kickstarters I think it's likely they'll hit the stretch goals and cover the extra 4 needed for the Power Grid base game and the extra 3 on top of that needed for the Deluxe version.

The last one ended up with 26 of each token so I'd think hitting those quantities again will be a no-brainer.  I think the Energy Box will really drive things along since Power Grid is SO popular and that box is tailored for it.

silent_rob

Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 10:04:26 AM
Quote from: silent_rob on April 14, 2015, 09:46:55 AM

The last one ended up with 26 of each token so I'd think hitting those quantities again will be a no-brainer.  I think the Energy Box will really drive things along since Power Grid is SO popular and that box is tailored for it.

Very nice! Yeah, when I saw the pics for future boxes the Power Grid tokens really got me excited for their next Treasure Chest Kickstarter. Glad it's finally here.  :)

Cordawg

Can I get the energy box just one please

silent_rob

That whole Achievement system the Treasure Chest Kickstarter has going is entirely too addictive! Can't...stop...checking!

Lori

I'm not really a twitter person and don't exactly know how it works but I'm pretty tempted to tweet a #treasureup pic to contribute to those achievements. 

If I can figure it out.

prairieguy

LOL - put me in for one of each. They are too pretty

Lori

I'll start a tally post tomorrow morning with everyone that is interested and all the counts. 

omegadirective

I would be in for 2 of the energy packs.