Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

I just backed a  chaotic life it's only 20 usd that's including shipping and it's supposed to be here by  July

NeikeDjour

QuoteThe world of Hara has descended into chaos. As the Conflux begins, Hara's three primal sources of energy rage out of control and threaten to tear the world apart. In a last-ditch effort to save it, Hara's stewards send a call throughout the universe, drawing on Champions— individuals capable of containing this energy— and offering the promise of untold glory. However, only one Champion can bring the world of Hara back into balance and earn its power for him or herself.

Champions of Hara is a competitive adventure board game in which 2-6 players race to contain the Conflux of unstable energy. Champions collect energy by defeating monsters, closing rifts, and exploring the six different worlds within Hara.

Gameplay proceeds in a series of "days." With each day that passes, the Conflux grows stronger, bringing new obstacles to overcome. In order to rise to the challenge, players will need to unlock new skills and abilities by storing the energy they've obtained throughout their quest into their Color Attunement Paths. The first player to fill all three Color Attunement Paths and complete their "Final Attunement" seals the Conflux and becomes Hara's savior.

Each day of the Conflux is divided into three phases:

In the Morning, new threats are spawned across all of Hara, and players draft priority cards to determine play order for the remainder of the day.
In the Afternoon, players take turns adventuring throughout the lands of Hara, attempting to collect as much energy as possible. Each Afternoon consists of two turns per player.
In the Evening, the planes of Hara physically shift, creating a new map. Players then prepare for the following day.
Champions of Hara features the energy alignment system. Each Champion's Display is equipped with three spinning dials mounted directly to the board, which represent how that player is currently manipulating the energy coursing throughout Hara.

Most cards in a Champion's deck have dual functions:

Basic abilities, which allow them to move around the map, battle monsters, or manipulate their alignment.
Empowered abilities, which have a dramatically increased effect, but can only be used if the player has the matching combination of colors on the dials in their energy alignment.

Players will need to manage their hand, actions, and energy alignment to make the most of each turn as they race to contain the wild and dangerous manifestations of energy -- all while keeping the other power-hungry players at bay.

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

RockBane

Looks like Evolution has an expansion Kickstarter going on: Evolution: Flight

[New]Ah, I see.  Thanks for the heads up Lori.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Lori

Quote from: RockBane on April 10, 2015, 09:23:15 PM
Looks like Evolution has an expansion Kickstarter going on: Evolution: Flight

This was already listed on Page 47 of this thread.

Lori

The new Kickstarter is up for the next three Treasure Chests of Realistic Resources .  It's a shorter campaign, only a couple of weeks.  Bulk purchases are in 6-packs. 

QuoteThe creators of the original Treasure Chest bring you 18 new types of premium, custom-sculpted resource tokens to enhance your favorite games. All tokens come pre-painted in the following configurations (no mixing and matching):

Food Crate: steak, coffee, crate, bread, grain, and corn (20 tokens each)
    Resource Vault: water, wool, barrel, bag, cloth, and steel (20 tokens each)
    Energy Box: fire, gas, oil, uranium, coal, and trash (20 tokens each)

The barrel, bag, and crate can be used for any type of resource (e.g., if a game needs a rum token, it's in the barrel). Many other tokens also have dual uses: vegetable (corn), wheat or sand (grain), hazardous waste (uranium), etc.

Bix Conners

I'm in and will join you for two of each :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 14, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
Matt's going for the max order! Haha  :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on April 14, 2015, 08:53:40 AM

You're already your own 6-pack, Matt! 

I'm getting 1 of each so someone else who wants 3 can share with me.

Bix Conners

Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 09:00:39 AM

Ha ha ha - Done and backed. Damn fine print
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

silent_rob

Quote from: Lori on April 14, 2015, 09:00:39 AM

Hi there, Lori.

I definitely want to get at least one Energy Box (I actually want a few more tokens than the 20 listed but I'm hopeful the stretch goals will push it high enough to cover Power Grid and the various expansions). Would it be all right if I went in with you for it? Then you could see if anyone else just wants one or two, as well?

If not, that's totally all right - I can always order it on my own. I just figured I'd check.