Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

I stumbled across this today... not sure if it'll be good. I'll watch the video when I have more time.

http://ghostbustersnews.com/2015/02/10/announcementpress-release-new-ghostbusters-tabeltop-game/
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

Ghostbusters

QuoteAre you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre, or ghost? If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals . .

Ghostbusters: The Board Game is an episodic adventure game for one to four players, who are charged with busting ghosts and sealing gates to the Spirit World. The game is customizable, cooperative, and highly re-playable. It features unique illustrations and figures based on original artwork and designs by Dan Schoening, the artist of IDW's Ghostbusters comic book series. Each Ghostbuster has a distinct role and unlocks unique abilities by gaining experience. The game offers modes for different levels of players, making it accessible to beginners and challenging to experts. Now is your chance to save the world!

Lori

Sorry for the delay on Tiny Epic Galaxies but the credit card transaction finally showed up yesterday so here are the amounts with the terrible exchange rate:

Six Copies at $128 US (shipping Included)=CAD Amount: $164.08 Exchange Rate: $1.2819 CAD per $1.00 USD comes to $27.35 per copy.
Cordawg: 1 (paid)
NeikeDjour: 1
Jolo: 1 (paid)
Lori: 3 (paid)

I'm good with cash, cheque or email transfer (lori_mackenzie at yahoo dot com) so whatever works.  I'll need payment by March 6/15.

RockBane

Not sure how many of you are into World of Darkness (Classic or New) but there is a nWoD Kickstarter called Dark Eras.  For $5 you can select a venue of the book that you'll get as a PDF plus they had fairly cheap add-ons ranging from New Wave Requiem($5) to World of Darkness: Innocents($12).
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Cordawg

Ok Lori I can bring the money tonight

PhotoJim

Quote from: RockBane on February 10, 2015, 03:11:21 PM
Not sure how many of you are into World of Darkness (Classic or New) but there is a nWoD Kickstarter called Dark Eras.  For $5 you can select a venue of the book that you'll get as a PDF plus they had fairly cheap add-ons ranging from New Wave Requiem($5) to World of Darkness: Innocents($12).

Is that to Regina or our US PO box?  If US, there'll be 10% taxes at the border.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Lori

Dawn, your link isn't working but I think it's this project?

Dark Eras

NeikeDjour

Sorry Lori, didn't see the message before gaming last night. I'll bring it next time I see you.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

RockBane

Yip, that looks right, Lori.  And yea, to get the physical book, it does cost a bit more due to the boarder tax, $25 I believe.

They are also offering a discount on PoD editions usually from DriveThruRPG at certain tiers so that you don't have to wait on the deluxe edition.  I got my PoD before I got my deluxe edition for W20 Changing Breeds and W20 Book of the Wyrm. I'm still waiting on my W20 Book of the Wyrm due to cover issues for the deluxe.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Lori

Thunderbirds
A new co-operative game by Matt Leacock, creator of all the Pandemic games as well as Forbidden Island/Desert.
Rahdo Run-Through

QuoteThunderbirds is a cult 1960s British science-fiction television series, created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson. It was produced using a combination of marionette puppetry and scale-model special effects, which was dubbed "Supermarionation". Two series, totaling thirty-two 50-minute episodes, were produced, along with a film using the same techniques.

Racing to the rescue from a secret island base beneath the luxurious home of the Tracy family somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean, International Rescue defies government spies and criminals who want the secrets of their incredible machines for their own. To combat this threat, Lady Penelope, International Rescue's aristocratic English secret agent, and her chauffeur Parker lead a network of agents to uncover those behind the disasters caused by deliberate sabotage.

A criminal mastermind known as "the Hood", operating from a temple deep in the Malaysian jungle and in possession of strange powers, often engineers events to allow him to spy on the Thunderbird machines with the goal of selling their secrets to the highest bidder.

The iconic Thunderbirds are designed by the Tracy family's close friend "Brains" and are assigned to each of the five Tracy brothers:

Thunderbird 1, piloted by Scott Tracy – a hypersonic rocket plane used for fast response and rescue-zone reconnaissance, and as a mobile control base.
    Thunderbird 2, piloted by Virgil Tracy – a supersonic, VTOL carrier which transports their major rescue equipment in detachable pods.
    Thunderbird 3, piloted by Alan Tracy – a single-stage, vertically launched spacecraft
    Thunderbird 4, piloted by Gordon Tracy – a utility submersible for underwater rescue, launched from Thunderbird 2
    Thunderbird 5, manned by John Tracy – a space station in geostationary orbit that monitors calls for help from across Earth.

Finally, Lady Penelope has the iconic FAB 1

FAB 1, driven by Parker – a pink, amphibious car