Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolo

Quote from: Lori on February 04, 2015, 10:43:14 AM
So....

Tiny Epic Galaxies closes this Saturday morning at 7am so it's time for a final call for anyone interested.  You can follow up here for all the stuff that's included now:
TEG

Here's the Rahdo video of game play

I am in for a deluxe copy and I believe Cordawg is also confirmed for the same (US $23.5ea for two copies).  Six copies takes the prices down to approx US$21.50ea shipping included if we send them to my US Postal Box.  I would need to know by 10pm Friday night.

I am out, I ended up in a ten pack deal, unless you need a fifth or sixth to fill out your order

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

RockBane

Ultimum promises to be one of those looking towards the future of gaming.  You can do table top game while also logging the session into the server or you can use your smart phone, tablet, or computer to host or join an online game.  The app allows for character generation, dice roller, and such.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Jolo

I love the Commands & Colours series, so when a WWI game came onto Kickstarter I backed it.

They have a limited amount of "early backer deals" and then the price goes up to £59.00 from £49.00:

Lori

KimberlyCupcake

I just backed Spirits of the rice paddy today! :)

prairieguy

Bix Conners

I backed myself into a corner.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Jolo

It says game so you kickstart it? Now you have 30 copies of Exploding Kittens coming?

Quote from: Matt Robertson on February 08, 2015, 11:26:02 PM
I backed myself into a corner.

Cordawg

I just backed trickerion  I just had too it looks so good