Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Yeah, I'm going to be getting a copy of Exploding Kittens. How can I *NOT* get a game co-designed by the Oatmeal?

...could you imagine if he were involved in more board game kickstarters? Would like, all of them reach their goals near instantaneously?
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

Is your Among the Stars Universe complete?  Apparently not!

Among the Stars: Revival

QuoteA new era has begun. The Alliance's attempt to revive the worlds that were destroyed during the Purge was met with great success and the future looks bright for the first time. Those sectors that were abandoned before, have now become very active and are blooming with life.

Due to the increased traffic, the construction of new Stations in the area was deemed necessary. Once again, the alien races rush to build the best Space Station, in order to take advantage of the new opportunities that arise. To that end, Advisors are being sent by the Alliance to assist in the construction.

Revival is a stand-alone 2-player game, as well as an expansion for Among the Stars. It includes exciting new features such as:

• 30 Brand new Locations  - 15 Basic and 15 Special.

• New 2-player rules that are more strategic and skill-testing. These rules can also be used for Among the Stars base game.

• Spaceships is a new highly-interactive mechanic used by a lot of the new cards. It allows the players to put Spaceship tokens on the Stations, preventing anyone from building on those spaces.

• Advisors is a new module that can be optionally added in a game of Among the Stars. It increases competition among the players in order to control Advisor cards that grant them special abilities as well as additional victory points.

Lori

Orleans Deluxe Edition
I don't know if anyone else has been watching this one but the deluxe version has gotten to be a nicely tricked out box of goodies with metal coins, custom meeples and wooden pieces.  It was an Essen release that is now coming to North American in English and being released here by TMG.  For $57 it's a good deal.  You can see in the pics where all the cardboard chits will have wooden bits in the Deluxe box.  It ends in 32 hours...

NeikeDjour

Dang it! Now I'm in Orleans. I saw it retail for $80, non-tricked out version and the kickstarter is $70 with shipping and goodies. And it's got a lot of great reviews.
I like me some nice components...
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 28, 2015, 05:35:12 PM
Dang it! Now I'm in Orleans. I saw it retail for $80, non-tricked out version and the kickstarter is $70 with shipping and goodies. And it's got a lot of great reviews.
I like me some nice components...

Sorry 'bout that!

Yep, it was on my list of things to watch for in North America and then when TMG put up the Kickstarter for a deluxe version it was an instant back for me.  Now that it's all upgraded it's a pretty sweet deal.

Lori

Very interesting looking and billed as a heavier Euro.
Trickerion

Lori

Tresure Chests have arrived!  :lol

Look HERE

Rosencrantz

Quote from: Lori on January 29, 2015, 03:18:40 PM
Very interesting looking and billed as a heavier Euro.
Trickerion

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was done with Kickstarter.  I haven't bought anything off there for about a year now.  I was out....and then this shows up.    :(
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

scuudz

I might have to get in on this one.  Looks fantastic!

Lori

So....

Tiny Epic Galaxies closes this Saturday morning at 7am so it's time for a final call for anyone interested.  You can follow up here for all the stuff that's included now:
TEG

Here's the of game play

I am in for a deluxe copy and I believe Cordawg is also confirmed for the same (US $23.5ea for two copies).  Six copies takes the prices down to approx US$21.50ea shipping included if we send them to my US Postal Box.  I would need to know by 10pm Friday night.