omegadirective

Ordered New Bedford.

Let's go Whaling!!!

Jolo

Lori

Quote from: omegadirective on November 21, 2014, 09:40:16 PM
Ordered New Bedford.

Let's go Whaling!!!

Is it just me or do those tiles remind anyone else of Caverna?

Well, for the 1st time in a long time I have no active Kickstarters.  Clearly that means I should be expecting a flood of packages...right?  :lol

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lori on November 28, 2014, 09:53:34 AM
Ordered New Bedford.

Let's go Whaling!!!

Well, for the 1st time in a long time I have no active Kickstarters.  Clearly that means I should be expecting a flood of packages...right?  :lol

Haha, I've been going through that for the last month or so. Almost no active KS's, getting tons in the mail.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

omegadirective

Quote from: Lori on November 28, 2014, 09:53:34 AM
Ordered New Bedford.

Let's go Whaling!!!

It also means you need to be supporting more kickstarters!

NeikeDjour

QuoteNew York, 1929: A frenzy of interest in antiquity is sweeping the nation! With museums hungry for mysterious and exotic artifacts — and you hungry for adventure — you start up your own archeology company. Untold wonders await within dangerous jungles, harsh deserts, and wind-swept mountains. Will you gain a reputation as the most intrepid and famous adventurer of all time?

In Artifacts, Inc., 2-4 players compete to grow the most famous archeology company. Players roll dice, which represent their troop of adventurers, and place them on cards in order to find artifacts, sell them to museums, and purchase new cards representing their company assets. Players can choose to focus on making lots of money by selling artifacts, having museum majorities, creating the best combination of expeditions and buildings, or searching below the waves for lost cities and hidden treasures. The first player to reach 20 reputation triggers the end of the game, and the player with the most total reputation wins!

-  2-4 Players
  -  60 Minutes
  -  Easy to learn
  -  Dice-placement mechanic

NeikeDjour

QuotePixel Tactics is a 2-player card game that captures the tactical strategy of games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, Soul Nomad, or Fire Emblem in card game format. Battles take about 30 minutes to play, and each game is vastly different, due to the powerful influence of Leaders over gameplay!

✩ In this project, we want to print a big starter box for Pixel Tactics, called Pixel Tactics Deluxe! This large box contains everything for two players to play the game: cards, rules, punch tokens, and extra storage space for all the other Pixel Tactics games in print (sleeved or unsleeved)! Designed for both new players and veterans alike, Pixel Tactics Deluxe is a complete game on its own, and also combines with other Pixel Tactics games to form a larger set, with which you can play many of the over 7 new play modes introduced in the game!

If you already have other Pixel Tactics Games, there's plenty to look forward to: All 25 heroes in Pixel Tactics Deluxe are completely new!

NeikeDjour

Ahh! New Pixel Tactics! I absolutely love this game. I was hoping to finally having a big box to store all the cards I have (and all of the ones I plan to get). I love the gameplay and I love the replayablility of this one. Every card is unique, and new sets just add more to the randomization of the cards and different things you can do. I'm jumping into this one headfirst.  :D

R Newell

Hmmm... I've never paid attention to Pixel Tactics before but I do love me some Fire Emblem / Shining Force, so it should be up my alley if those are comparables.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: R Newell on December 01, 2014, 04:03:10 PM
Hmmm... I've never paid attention to Pixel Tactics before but I do love me some Fire Emblem / Shining Force, so it should be up my alley if those are comparables.
I can bring it out to Chewsday Challenge sometime if you'd like. :D