Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

QuoteOperation F.A.U.S.T. (Fine Art Underground: Stolen Treasures) is a highly social bluffing and deduction game. Players will find themselves in occupied France during World War II, tasked with a mission to recover Europe's most valuable pieces of art before they are looted by Hitler's Third Reich.

Operation F.A.U.S.T. supports 3 to 8 players and takes about 30 minutes.

To win the game you must gather intelligence, locate Europe's most at risk treasures, and recover them before your opponents. Use your network of spies, double agents, art dealers, French resistance members and Allied soldiers to achieve your goals, but take care not to reveal information to others. With stakes this high, no one can be trusted!

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

NeikeDjour

NeikeDjour

I'm going to be getting some of these amazing Daedalus inserts. The awesome thing is the shipping is a one-time $20 fee for the whole order, and each insert you add-on has a $5 discount. I'll be ordering all self-assembled inserts. If people want to get in on my order, you are welcome, I only ask that you pre-pay. (As I don't have the money to pay for yours up front, and I don't like having to hound people down for payment. :P )

Lareina

Kickstarter seems to be borked, how much time is left on the Inserts? Mostly asking so then I know when I have until to give you money since I won't be at Chewsday this week, I'll be there next week if that's not too late?

I'm interested in a self-assembled Dice Masters case, I figure it'll work fine for Quarriors. How are we splitting shipping? Just PM letting me know how much I would owe you.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lareina on October 27, 2014, 11:16:45 AM
Kickstarter seems to be borked, how much time is left on the Inserts? Mostly asking so then I know when I have until to give you money since I won't be at Chewsday this week, I'll be there next week if that's not too late?

I'm interested in a self-assembled Dice Masters case, I figure it'll work fine for Quarriors. How are we splitting shipping? Just PM letting me know how much I would owe you.

Haha, I didn't know what you meant by 'borked' until I tried to go to the page. :P Yup, it's down.
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1423026450/daedalus-quick-setup-game-inserts-cases-and-access/
The kickstarter is up till Nov 4th. I'm thinking there will probably be a backerkit or something of the like for it. I'm open to taking orders till the backerkit closes. (I'm still confirming this...)

I've asked them about having an un-engraved version of the dicemasters case, as I'm planning on getting one as well, but will also have D&D and Yugioh Dicemasters in mine, and would rather not have the Avengers vs Xmen logo on it. :P We'll see what they say.

Lareina

I'll for sure want an insert for Firefly if they wind up adding it into the Kickstarter. Also that's a good question as to whether or not they'll make a non engraved version for the Dice Masters box, I'll live if they don't, but it would be awesome if it wasn't branded that way.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lareina on October 27, 2014, 03:48:40 PM
I'll for sure want an insert for Firefly if they wind up adding it into the Kickstarter. Also that's a good question as to whether or not they'll make a non engraved version for the Dice Masters box, I'll live if they don't, but it would be awesome if it wasn't branded that way.

I talked to him and he said he had a few people ask for a generic case, so he'll probably give that option. He's looking into a few other options as well.

Lori

Canadian kickstarter with free shipping to Canada:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66958057/steampunk-rally

The video is worth a watch...

Lareina

Man that video was slick!

I'll be going for a copy, if anyone wants in, the 3 copy pledge is 10 bucks cheaper than if you buy them singular, lemme know.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lori on October 27, 2014, 11:00:48 PM
Canadian kickstarter with free shipping to Canada:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66958057/steampunk-rally

The video is worth a watch...
That's one nice looking project page...