Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prairieguy

Lori

Hey Treasure Chest Kickstarters.  The backer survey was all completed and my card was charged so with today's exchange of 1.072 here are your numbers:

Matt (X2): $62.18 pd
NeikeDjour (X2): $62.18 pd
prairieguy: $31.09 pd
Tempest (X2): $62.18 pd
DCStyles (X1+Stars): $40.74 pd
Bricktown (X1): $31.09 pd

My info:  Lori MacKenzie (lori_mackenzie@yahoo.com).  165 Coldwell Rd Regina, SK S4R 4K7.  Or if you see Matt you can always give it to him since I live close by and can scoop it easily (although Matt would probably say that I should just get myself to a Chewsday Challenge night!).  Thanks, everyone!

NeikeDjour

Antidote is finishing right away, do you mind if I send it altogether with that once it's done?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Sure, I've got our pledge in for 3 copies right now and will modify if anyone else comes in.

Tempest

Transferred the money via e-mail just now.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

Just a quick update on the group buy for Antidote:

Antidote is down to 30 hours remaining and is doing well with many stretch goals unlocked as well as 2 mini-expansions achieved.  Here's the link again if anyone wants to take a quick peek:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1839615594/antidote-a-game-of-deduction-deception-and-mortali/?ref=kicktraq

With shipping included to my US Postal Box we are sitting at $14.67 US per copy (3 people in the group) and could be as low as $12.50 US per copy if we get a six-pack.

NeikeDjour

Is anyone else in the Zombicide KS or keeping tabs on it? I really want to get a set of those 3D Doors, but I think the pack is too big. Unless they change it in the next few days left, does anyone want to split it?

prairieguy

NeikeDjour

Quote from: prairieguy on July 21, 2014, 01:02:27 PM
How much Nicolle?
For the Zombicide KS, or the Door add-on? The doors are seen above, a pack of 69 doors and 2 barricades for $40. I already have 2 barricades coming with my pledge as a stretch goal for free, so I don't need those, I just want some doors. :P

I usually only use 5-10 doors in a game normally, so I don't really need 69 of them. They come in the variants of gameplay like the normal doors and mall, prison etc. A few of each would suit me fine.

Do you own Zombicide?

prairieguy

Yes I do - first version but the doors would be awesome, would be glad to pay for some