Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

So Lori,

You are going to take point on placing the bulk order for the Treasure Chest on Kickstarter? Let us know when and how you want us to get the money to you!!!

Thanks for doing this!
Matt
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lori

Quote from: Matt Robertson on July 09, 2014, 07:58:48 AM
So Lori,

You are going to take point on placing the bulk order for the Treasure Chest on Kickstarter? Let us know when and how you want us to get the money to you!!!

Thanks for doing this!
Matt

Yep, I've got it done and here's the final list:

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori (+Euphoria Stars)
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles (+Euphoria Stars)
08. Bricktown
09. Tempest
10. NeikeDjour

I'm assuming you guys usually settle up in Cdn $$?  I have a US credit card so I'll just get the exchange rate the day my card gets charged and let everyone know.  My bill will be due around Aug 10th so as long as I'm settled up by Aug 5th that will be fine.  I'm good with cash, cheques or e-transfer.  Whatever is convenient! 

NeikeDjour

7 Hours Left!
For the Treasure Chest Resources Kickstarter

I am holding a filler spot that I am happy to give up if someone wants to get in this right now. If you get in now, you'll get the chest with 25 of each type of pieces (gold, wood, ore, clay, stone, and gems) for the low low price of $29(USD) which includes shipping!!!!!! Best deal of day! If you wait until later, it's going to be sold on Stonemaier's website for $45(USD), and that's before shipping charges. This is the best time to get in on it. 

Take the leap. =D
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on July 04, 2014, 09:14:09 AM

So, it sounds like there might be a few people interested in this one.  I have a US Postal Box so there's an opportunity for the shipping included price of $16 for the 1st one and $14 for each additional.  There's a group pack of 6 units too which ends up bringing it down to $12.50 US per copy. 

Ten days to go on this project so speak up if you want to look at another group buy.

prairieguy

damn - I already got in on that one

NeikeDjour

For those getting in on bulk buys, if you're a frequenter or just like having the info, you'll only get updates if you've pledged. The best way to do this in a bulk buy is to pledge 0.01 or even 1.00 so you get the email updates all throughout the project. This will also put it in your backer history, if you like to use that to keep track of the projects you've received.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: prairieguy on July 09, 2014, 01:49:08 PM
damn - I already got in on that one
You can cancel your pledge, or modify it down if you want to keep up with the updates, and then jump in with this. You'll save $7 at least with Lori ordering them. It's what I've chosen to do.

prairieguy

ok I cancelled - add me to antodode Lori
Thanks

Lori

Ok so here's the Antidote list. It will either be $16, $14, $14 etc or if we get six people it drops to $12.50.

1.  Lori
2.  NeikeDjour
3.  prairieguy

Tempest

Quote from: Lori on July 09, 2014, 09:38:04 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on July 09, 2014, 07:58:48 AM
So Lori,

Thanks for doing this!
Matt

Yep, I've got it done and here's the final list:

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori (+Euphoria Stars)
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles (+Euphoria Stars)
08. Bricktown
09. Tempest
10. NeikeDjour

I'm assuming you guys usually settle up in Cdn $$?  I have a US credit card so I'll just get the exchange rate the day my card gets charged and let everyone know.  My bill will be due around Aug 10th so as long as I'm settled up by Aug 5th that will be fine.  I'm good with cash, cheques or e-transfer.  Whatever is convenient!

Yeah, I only have a small amount of American cash at the moment. I can pay you cash when you figure out the conversion, or if you PM me your e-mail address I can send you a transfer.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.