Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCStyles

Heh heh, actually I already pimped out my Agricola! The rest of it I think I'll use to pimp out Stone Age & World Without End.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Lareina

Lori

Attention Euphoria owners and potential owners who didn't get the original kickstarter version!  Each Treasure Chest now contains the updated/revised recruit cards for Euphoria.  They will be available later at BGG for $5 but they are a free inclusion now.  The influence stars (60 of them) are available for a $9 add on (l'll be adding for sure) so you can fully upgrade your retail copy. 

Here's the latest update for the Treasure Chest.  There are new pics of the resources compared to wooden cube representations:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/treasure-chest-realistic-resource-tokens-for-board/posts

NeikeDjour

QuoteZombicide is a cooperative game set in an action-movie universe for 1 to 12 players, ages 13 and up. Players control teams of survivors as they fight off a zombie horde controlled by the game itself. Survivors find weapons, battle zombies, and gain experience. The more experienced they get, the more powerful they become, but the more zombies they attract!

Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue is designed as both a standalone game and as an expansion! It offers everything you need to enter the Zombicide universe and is 100% compatible with all other Zombicide products! This set introduces a terrifying new zombie type: the Skinner Zombie! Make sure you put these zombies down hard, otherwise something might come crawling for you...and don't forget  Rue Morgue's new big bad is the A-Bomb Abomination! An Abomination so twisted and mutated that its elongated arms can drag you back to it as you try to escape!

New to the  Zombicide franchise in Season 3: Rue Morgue are Team Action cards! Team Action cards allow survivors of the same team to execute a single action simultaneously, simulating military-like moves born from bloody experience. Shower that zombie horde with a rain of bullets as your entire team opens fire at once!

Zombicide Angry Neighbors is the next block rocking expansion for the Zombicide universe and requires at least one of the other standalone Zombicide games to play! It challenges you to face off on a whole new breed of zombies! These Seeker zombies have you and your friends in their sights and will chase your to your bitter end! Every Seeker zombie get an additional activation every time a seeker zombie spawn card is drawn.

Angry Neighbors brings more than just new survivors to your party, it brings you companions! These four special human companion miniatures are here to support you! These companions may be strong enough to survive on their own, but can't commit zombicide like you do! Rescue them, lead them, and add their firepower and special abilities to your party!

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bricktown

Quote from: Matt Robertson on June 25, 2014, 09:55:59 AM
You know, the kickstarter for the Treasure Chest of Stonemeier Goodies is a lot cheaper if we do a group buy of 10. I will coordinate the order if people want to jump on this. I would be in for 2 copies...

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles

I'll take one  :D
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Bricktown on July 02, 2014, 10:51:23 AM
You know, the kickstarter for the Treasure Chest of Stonemeier Goodies is a lot cheaper if we do a group buy of 10. I will coordinate the order if people want to jump on this. I would be in for 2 copies...

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles

Almost there!

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on July 02, 2014, 10:52:33 AM
Quote from: Bricktown on July 02, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles

Almost there!

This was a shorter timeline so if you're thinking of coming in with us it wraps up in one more week. 

DCStyles

Quote from: Lori on July 02, 2014, 07:00:43 AM
    Attention Euphoria owners and potential owners who didn't get the original kickstarter version!  Each Treasure Chest now contains the updated/revised recruit cards for Euphoria.  They will be available later at BGG for $5 but they are a free inclusion now.  The influence stars (60 of them) are available for a $9 add on (l'll be adding for sure) so you can fully upgrade your retail copy. 

Here's the latest update for the Treasure Chest.  There are new pics of the resources compared to wooden cube representations:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/treasure-chest-realistic-resource-tokens-for-board/posts

I would defiantly pay the extra $9 for the wooden influence stars as well.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Tempest

Quote from: DCStyles on June 30, 2014, 05:14:31 PM
Heh heh, actually I already pimped out my Agricola! The rest of it I think I'll use to pimp out Stone Age & World Without End.

Yeah, I think I saw you could purchase one of the Agricola expansions that comes with updated "resourceeples" or whatever they call them locally. I decided to buy the moors expansion, but that one's next.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

QuoteAre you ready for the rising tides of Harbour?

HOOK - Easy to learn, easy to teach, still satisfying
    LINE - Decisions of a heavier game in 10-15 minutes per player
    SINKER - Special player powers, innovative market, tons of replayability

In Harbour, players are ambitious merchants and entrepreneurs in a light-hearted Fantasy port city. They collect and exchange goods, make shipments, manipulate the market, and purchase buildings as the waterfront community quickly develops.

In clockwise order, players take turns moving their single pawn from one building to a different unoccupied building (simple worker placement).

Buildings trigger actions that gather or manipulate the goods in your personal warehouse (resource management).

Some actions enable you to buy buildings by selling goods from your warehouse at the market. Owning buildings accumulates prestige (victory points).

Every time any goods are sold at the market, resource values fluctuate. Timing is everything (innovative market).

The game ends when a player accumulates their 4th building. The player who has acquired the most prestigious property value is the winner.