Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

NeikeDjour

QuoteUpgrade your board games with 120 custom-made resource tokens that look and feel just like their real-life counterparts.

The creators of Viticulture, Euphoria, and Tuscany bring you the Stonemaier Games Treasure Chest, an assortment of premium-grade realistic resource gaming tokens (gold, wood, ore, stone, clay, and gems). All tokens come pre-painted.

We love how realistic resource tokens add to any tabletop game experience, and we want to share that with fellow gamers around the world. We've already created the sculpts for these tokens--now we just need your help to make them a reality!

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Tempest

Oh wow, those are pretty nice. I can think of at least a couple games I could use those for...
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Tempest on June 24, 2014, 09:41:23 AM
Oh wow, those are pretty nice. I can think of at least a couple games I could use those for...
They are also a fair price considering the free shipping...

Lori

Bix Conners

You know, the kickstarter for the Treasure Chest of Stonemeier Goodies is a lot cheaper if we do a group buy of 10. I will coordinate the order if people want to jump on this. I would be in for 2 copies...

01. Matt Robertson
02. Matt Robertson
03. NeikeDjour
04. prairieguy
05. Lori
06. Tempest
07. DCStyles
08. Bricktown
09. Tempest
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

prairieguy

Tempest

I was gonna order one for myself, so screw it, I'll get in on a group order. Put me down for one, but if we run out of time and don't get enough, I could potentially go in for two. (Although I think one would be sufficient for my needs)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

I already backed this when it started so if you get up to 10 I can just modify my pledge.