Kickstarter Corner

Started by NeikeDjour, January 31, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prairieguy

Name of the wind please! I will send money!

Lareina

Anybody see the custom dice on kickstarter? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/customgamelab/custom-game-dice-you-design

Fairly expensive per die, but you can have your own custom D6s!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lareina on April 11, 2014, 09:09:16 AM
Anybody see the custom dice on kickstarter? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/customgamelab/custom-game-dice-you-design
Fairly expensive per die, but you can have your own custom D6s!
Yeah, that's pretty cool. Chessex will also do custom dice on demand for D6's, which is also $6/die until you get into larger quantities. Minimum order of 10 though. (http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm) I also like them more because they have the different types of dice, translucent, opaque, marbled, etc. I'm trying to find somewhere to do D8's, and I'm finding it hard to do that. I may end up getting those print and play indented die that you can stick stickers within. :P
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bix Conners

I may back this to get some dice for a game design we have on the go. I probably only want 50 dice. We could place an order for 100 dice to get the price per die down to $1.25 each. Thoughts?
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 11, 2014, 10:27:15 AM
I may back this to get some dice for a game design we have on the go. I probably only want 50 dice. We could place an order for 100 dice to get the price per die down to $1.25 each. Thoughts?
An interesting offer. You can customize each die I think, so that's a bonus.
I'm good myself, but it does seem like a really good deal.

Lori

I'm not looking for dice so interest from me. 

When people mention dice I always think of my grandparents.  We used to spend a lot of hours with them playing a dice game called Blow It as well as good old Yahtzee - it brings back happy memories.  On a side note, I did end up backing Pay Dirt so I'd be happy to try out a game with you guys once the box hits my doorstep in the fall.

Bix Conners

If I order the dice, does anyone here use Illustrator or Inkscape. More importantly, can you help me with my designs? :)

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 12, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
If I order the dice, does anyone here use Illustrator or Inkscape. More importantly, can you help me with my designs? :)
Yeah, I use illustrator

Bix Conners

Quote from: NeikeDjour on April 12, 2014, 10:18:55 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on April 12, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
Yeah, I use illustrator
:excited  :scrab-y :scrab-a :scrab-y :excited

NeikeDjour

I'm falling behind and there are a few really cool looking games finishing right away, so I'm going to blast this page this morning! :)
I've just got to set up all of the content now...