Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 18, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 12, 2014, 10:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

Quote from: scuudz on February 13, 2014, 12:13:01 PMI will bring Maria.

I will give that a Big Thumb's Up!

...already booked into a game, otherwise I would be playing Maria!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

DCStyles

I will host a game of Suburbia with the Suburbia Inc. expansion (borders!) at 6:30.  Plays 2 to 4 and will run for about 90 min.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

DCStyles

My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

miles

Maelven

If PC gaming is your thing, feel free to add me on Steam. My steam ID is Maelven.

omegadirective

Quote from: Matt Robertson on February 12, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
I have heard good things about Lancaster, put me in coach!

Come on, Matt! We need 1 more for Navegador!!!

Rosencrantz

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

madbaker

Hi.  This will be my first time out.  I'd love to give Suburbia a go.   I'm also willing to stay for the late game (Navegador) if you still need another player. 

I haven't played Suburbia before, but just watched a video review a week or so ago. Is it OK for a newbie to join in?

Mark

omegadirective

Quote from: madbaker on February 17, 2014, 02:48:38 PM
Hi.  This will be my first time out.  I'd love to give Suburbia a go.   I'm also willing to stay for the late game (Navegador) if you still need another player. 

I haven't played Suburbia before, but just watched a video review a week or so ago. Is it OK for a newbie to join in?

Mark

Navegador is awesome. It looks like there is still room for 1 more.

madbaker