Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 21, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 08, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Any chance you'd run a third game of Rampage, Dana? Lareina and Chris brought it out to Chewsday Challenge on the 14th and it drew a crowd of interested onlookers. 

Bryce Robinson

Chad attempting to blow over another Monster in last weeks game of rampage(jan14)

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

CappyZed

I'd like to run Firefly again. I know Marc Bendig is in...please put us both down and there are two spots open. Long game so start at 6:30 if possible.

Bix Conners

Ok, It is time for another Stefan Feld Game:

Bruges in the 15th century – culture and commerce flourish and make the Belgian Hanseatic city into one of the wealthiest cities in Europe.

In Bruges (a.k.a. Brugge or Brügge depending on the country in which you live), players assume the role of merchants who must maintain their relationships with those in power in the city while competing against one another for influence, power and status. Dramatic events cast their shadows over the city, with players needing to worry about threats to their prosperity from more than just their opponents...

The game includes 165 character cards, with each card having one of five colors. On a turn, a player chooses one of his cards and performs an action, with six different actions being available: Take workers, take money, mitigate a threat, build a canal, build a house or hire the character depicted on the card. In principle, every card can be used for every action – but the color of the card determines in which areas the actions can be used or the strength of the chosen action, e.g., blue cards provide blue workers and red cards help mitigate red threats. All of the action is geared toward the gathering of prestige, with the most prestigious merchant winning in the end.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

craftybernardo

Bellis

Lareina

We will be bringing out another copy of Rampage, so there can be 2 games of Rampage going on at the same time :D I don't know if we'll (Chris and I) be playing it or not, but it's free to be used.

Chris and I will be running a game of Zombicide @ 7:30 with the Toxic City Mall expansion: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/137987/zombicide-toxic-city-mall we can support 6 plus ourselves (so a total of 8) because of there being more survivors available, it'll take roughly 2 hours to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Cool stuff, Lareina. We'll run 2 games at 6:30 & 2 at 7:30. I put you and Chris down for the first game.

Snikt!

Bix Conners

Now that there is more Rampage in the house, I will park Winner's circle for a future game night and get in on Rampage.  :excited
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

DCStyles

My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!