Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 7, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 18, 2013, 08:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktown

I'm still in for Risk Legacy.. and 7:30, just have to find a game till then  ::)
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

LoganD

nater

Bix Conners

Damn, looks like a full lineup of games and people this week. Unfortunately, I am stranded in Minneapolis so I am going to miss it. :(
Have fun!!!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

omegadirective

Quote from: Bricktown on January 06, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
I'm still in for Risk Legacy.. and 7:30, just have to find a game till then  ::)
Try Power Grid: First Sparks.
I have played it twice now, so I know how it works now. Last night we played, and it was 45 minutes. (But we were trying to go fast).

The_Ledge

I'd like to get in on What's He Building In There, sign me up please!

Bellis

I'd like to register for "What's He Building in There?" Thanks!

wendyj

NeikeDjour

Late notice, but I'm going to be bringing Euphoria tonight, finally got my first game of it in yesterday. =) I'll bring it and set it up even if no one signs up here, I know I'm a bit late in posting it. :P (Up to 6 Players, 120min @ 6:30pm)

In Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia, you lead a team of workers (dice) and recruits (cards) to claim ownership of the dystopian world. You will generate commodities, dig tunnels to infiltrate opposing areas, construct markets, collect artifacts, strengthen allegiances, and fulfill secret agendas.

Euphoria is a worker-placement game in which dice are your workers. The number on each die represents a worker's knowledge – that is, his level of awareness that he's in a dystopia. Worker knowledge enables various bonuses and impacts player interaction. If the collective knowledge of all of your workers gets too high, one of them might desert you. You also have two elite recruit cards at your disposal; one has pledged allegiance to you, but the other needs some convincing. You can reveal and use the reticent recruit by reaching certain milestones in the game...or by letting other players unwittingly reach those milestones for you.

Your path to victory is paved with the sweat of your workers, the strength of your allegiances, and the tunnels you dig to infiltrate other areas of the world, but the destination is a land grab in the form of area control. You accomplish this by constructing markets that impose harsh restrictions of personal freedoms upon other players, changing the face of the game and opening new paths to victory. You can also focus on gathering artifacts from the old world, objects of leisure that are extremely rare in this utilitarian society. The dystopian elite covet these artifacts – especially matching pairs – and are willing to give you tracts of land in exchange for them.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

roxy72

Is there an open spot for Kemet now?  If so please sign me up for it. It sounds awesome.