Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 7, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 18, 2013, 08:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Dearborn

Colin Dearborn

Just to confirm.

Yes, Kemet was under the tree!!

Got in a test run with the kids today, looking forward to trying it with 5.

Tyson

Hey guys can I sign up for the last spot of last will and I will have to take my name off the list for kemet.
So yes to last will and no to kemet

KimberlyCupcake

So I've decided that this week I'm going to bring out Dr who 50th anniversary monopoly! :)
The game Plays up to 6 people, and I'm thinking about 6:30Pm
It takes about 60-90 min (speed play rules)
Thanks

DCStyles

I'll run Lords of Waterdeep with the Undermountain expansion from Scoundrels of Skullport for 6:30pm, plays 2-6 people.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

LoganD

I am trying to arrange my schedule to be there all night, but will show up shortly after nine for sure. Maybe see if I can finally beat Dana at a Few Acres of Snow

Maelven

Hey. Please sign me up for What's He Building in There?. Thanks
If PC gaming is your thing, feel free to add me on Steam. My steam ID is Maelven.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: LoganD on January 05, 2014, 09:19:46 AM
I am trying to arrange my schedule to be there all night, but will show up shortly after nine for sure. Maybe see if I can finally beat Dana at a Few Acres of Snow

I might have to quit while I'm ahead!  :P

I have signed up for Power Grid: First Sparks to start the night off.
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

I'll be there, not sure if I'll sign up for anything beforehand though.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Tempest

Hey, to all the Risk Legacy peeps, I won't be there until about 7:30 since I have to work until 7 I'm afraid. Still good to go otherwise.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.