Prairie Game eXpo – Core Ritchie Community Centre - Sat., Jan. 25, 2014

Started by ChadBoudreau, December 16, 2013, 06:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

Check out this picture of Krosmaster Arena. This game looks pretty amazing when set up...

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bix Conners

Quote from: scuudz on January 24, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
I'm not sure if this sort of thing is allowed at the expo, but I thought I'd ask.  I bought Combat Commander - Pacific a few months after reading a lot of good reviews.  However, I just haven't been able to get into and can't help but feel that I haven't interpreted the rules correctly. 

If someone has a little time to teach me the game tomorrow, and maybe play out a short scenario, I'd be very grateful.  Let me know and ill bring my copy along.  Thanks in advance!
:thumb-up

Not only is it allowed, but encouraged. Bring it out! I cannot help you out, but I am sure someone might be able to.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

omegadirective

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 24, 2014, 01:33:48 PM
Everyone is added now! New games scheduled!

Hey Dana, Time for Ticker To Ride Asia should be 230 not 530.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

scuudz

Quote from: Matt Robertson on January 24, 2014, 01:50:15 PM
Quote from: scuudz on January 24, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
I'm not sure if this sort of thing is allowed at the expo, but I thought I'd ask.  I bought Combat Commander - Pacific a few months after reading a lot of good reviews.  However, I just haven't been able to get into and can't help but feel that I haven't interpreted the rules correctly. 

If someone has a little time to teach me the game tomorrow, and maybe play out a short scenario, I'd be very grateful.  Let me know and ill bring my copy along.  Thanks in advance!
:thumb-up

Not only is it allowed, but encouraged. Bring it out! I cannot help you out, but I am sure someone might be able to.

Thanks for the prompt reply!!  Ill bring the game.

ChadBoudreau

We have 1 less copy of Small World then we thought. Any chance someone could bring a copy of Small World that we could use in the Small World tournament? Please post if you can.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on January 24, 2014, 03:10:56 PM
We have 1 less copy of Small World then we thought. Any chance someone could bring a copy of Small World that we could use in the Small World tournament? Please post if you can.
That's including my copy?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

ChadBoudreau

sleepydragon

I have a copy of Smallworld, though we've mixed our expansion packs into it... (Pretty sure it's Cursed! and Be Not Afraid. Plus the Tales and Legends deck) Also, I was leaving at 5pm; what time were you planning on finishing with the tournament so I know when to come back to pick up my game (if you use it).

ChadBoudreau

Sleepy Dragon-- I think we're good. I've got an Underground at home we can use.