Prairie Game eXpo – Core Ritchie Community Centre - Sat., Jan. 25, 2014

Started by ChadBoudreau, December 16, 2013, 06:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegadirective

Why don't you throw up a gamue of Ticket to Ride: Legendary Asia at  230 5 players 90 miuntes.

omegadirective

foleydafrog

Love to play in the 500 points warhammer mini tordy. My name is Sean Sullivan.

JonSwar

I'll be joining the netrunner crowd at 11:00AM, I know both the game and Tom/Rachel. If anyone would like me to bring any games I own (sig), just let me know.

Bix Conners

Quote from: JonSwar on January 24, 2014, 10:25:27 AM
I'll be joining the netrunner crowd at 11:00AM, I know both the game and Tom/Rachel. If anyone would like me to bring any games I own (sig), just let me know.

Nice collection of games. I would like to try Chaos in the Old World sometime. Not sure if I will have time this PGX though. See you tomorrow!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

R Newell

Thanks to altered travel plans, I can now attend (at least the morning of) the inaugural PGX. :)

I'm bringing Nexus Ops for some early morning dice-rolling carnage.  After that I'll just hop into games that have openings and look interesting.

squalie

I've made a decision to move our Warhammer Fantasy crew to the expo event.  If we could find room for another 6-8 guys that would be awesome.

We will bring terrain, etc.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI've made a decision to move our Warhammer Fantasy crew to the expo event.  If we could find room for another 6-8 guys that would be awesome.

Nice to see some Fantasy folks coming out. Glad to have you, Don.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

scuudz

I'm not sure if this sort of thing is allowed at the expo, but I thought I'd ask.  I bought Combat Commander - Pacific a few months after reading a lot of good reviews.  However, I just haven't been able to get into and can't help but feel that I haven't interpreted the rules correctly. 

If someone has a little time to teach me the game tomorrow, and maybe play out a short scenario, I'd be very grateful.  Let me know and ill bring my copy along.  Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just FYI I'm in a scheduled game at 10am, but should be free anytime between 1230 and 330 to learn the game!