Prairie Game eXpo – Core Ritchie Community Centre - Sat., Jan. 25, 2014

Started by ChadBoudreau, December 16, 2013, 06:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miles

This is to confirm that the times for Stefan Feld games are good.

Mark Cazakoff

I am going to arrive as early as I can manage, probably no earlier than 10am though. Mage Wars takes a very variable amount of time, so it's hard to say when we would start or stop, though I would like to start around 11 or noon.

Jeff Haubrich

My son is going to be in Regina for the weekend and would like to play marvel legendary, Please add Kenzie Haubrich to the last slot, thanks
"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

Colin Dearborn

Quote from: Jeff Haubrich on January 20, 2014, 06:48:25 PM
My son is going to be in Regina for the weekend and would like to play marvel legendary, Please add Kenzie Haubrich to the last slot, thanks

Sounds good, I will start us off with a fairly easy scenario....if it goes well we can always try one a little harder after if the kids are enjoying it.

Casey

If there is still a spot left I will join the 40k tournament. If not I'll be down for random league games.

FlyDog

I've got some WARMAHORDES droogs of mine coming out.  We're gonna rock out some mangled metal.  And if you want to take a look and see what it's all about, we're a friendly lot.

"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI've got some WARMAHORDES droogs of mine coming out.  We're gonna rock out some mangled metal.  And if you want to take a look and see what it's all about, we're a friendly lot.

You'll have to excuse FlyDog. All that warfare has rattled his brain-pan.

Let me translate:

"I and some fellow gaming enthusiasts will be showcasing Warmachine / Hordes at Prairie Game Expo. We will be actively playing this miniatures game, but encourage all interested gamers to come have a look. We will happily tell you about this hobby. We are a friendly lot."

I have it on good authority these guys will be at Prairie Game Expo around 11am-- give or take a few since they sometimes get confused. Shellshock, you know.

FlyDog

"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

ChadBoudreau

Another addition to the schedule: Heroclix at 4:00pm. Bring a 400 point team. Based on the number of players, the organizer (Rob) will arrange for multiplayer or team based games.