Prairie Game eXpo – Core Ritchie Community Centre - Sat., Jan. 25, 2014

Started by ChadBoudreau, December 16, 2013, 06:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

Ill run Lego Creationary at 12:00 and 4. Then Whats he building in there at 1 (3 hoursish), wont take that long but might as well be flexible.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

ChadBoudreau

In the worker-placement style game What's He Building in There?, players use their Doctors and three henchmen to acquire resources at the available shops, acquire gold, visit the black markets, provide the "Genius at Work" labor (GAW), provide "Manual Labor" (ML), improve the Doctor's social standing, and invent things. You must complete both a Doomsday Machine and an Escape Plan, with higher level Doomsday Machines and Escape Plans garnering more victory points, and you need to do it quickly. Scotland Yard is getting suspicious, after all, so you have to do what you need to do in 15 turns. Players can earn additional victory points for fitting in with society, eccentricity, security and inventions.

This game will be taught by qwijybo, an attendee and Ambassador at Chewsday Challenge.

ChadBoudreau

Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. With three levels of difficulty to test your building skills, while the others guess what you are creating. Four different play variants including collaborative all players together against the clock.

Game teacher qwijybo is an attendee and Ambassador at Chewsday Challenge.

Dana_Tillusz

If everyone is settled into games I will play any and all Feld. i haven't played Bruges or Amerigo yet and can't wait to try them!
Snikt!

Jeff Haubrich

Taryn and I will be in for descent and legendary if there is room

"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Jeff Haubrich on January 10, 2014, 09:03:26 PM
Taryn and I will be in for descent and legendary if there is room

I've reserved your spots! Glad you're coming out!
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Jon on January 10, 2014, 02:12:32 PM

I am planning to come and would love to play Bora Bora. I would also like to get in on Castles of Burgundy or Bruges.

Jon, there is a Castles of Burgundy game in the morning. Would you like to register for it?
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are pleased to announce PGX will have a library of games any attendee can sign out and use during the event.

More titles will be added over the next couple of weeks.

Check it out here!
Snikt!

omegadirective

I'll bring Power Grid to teach as well.
Also, I would like to play the full version of 1830:Railways and Robber Barons.