ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 3

• 379 Replies

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
Re: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 3
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2014, 10:22:40 PM »
Maeson if you drop the terminator with the reaper autocannon that should get you a cheap cultist squad to hide in the backfield.  Trade 1 of the weapons off each rhino (havoc launchers imo) and the chainfist to give 3 more combis to the terms.  Deepstrike with your lord, should be enough to kill whatever needs killing.

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2014, 11:34:59 PM »
Thanks for the input so far guys, maybe if I list the models I have a couple of you could go from there with some more advice.

Here is what I have in my Tzeentch collection:

Sorcerer in TA
DP with wings
9 Termys with 3 combi-flamers, 1 combi-melta, 1 Reaper and various power weapons-2 power fists and champ with chainfist
2 Obliterators
1 Herald-could go on a disc
10 horrors
5 screamers
4 flamers

Alex1

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2014, 12:04:29 AM »
Anyone who hasn't played a game against me yet, I have a pretty flexible schedule for the coming week. Shoot me a message or challenge me honourably on the forum!

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »
There is no Heroclix at ComicReaders today. We have Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh, but neither group is large. I suspect we'll have 1 or 2 tables available for 40K today.

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2014, 09:34:28 AM »
The details of a 500 point tournament for 40K at Prairie Game Expo on Saturday, January 25 has been posted at http://forums.saskgames.com/index.php?topic=3197. 8 players max. Please post on the Prairie Game Expo forum if you want to attend the tournament. Post questions you may have there too.

Also, please keep in mind that you can play 40K league games at Prairie Game Expo and they count as "in-store" games.

Mike.L

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2014, 11:07:39 AM »
Hey guys. Some family stuff has come up and as such I won't be able to be downtown today. Sorry for anyone I had a game with. Please pm me and we can set up an new time. Good luck to everyone in your games today, and sorry i had to bail. - but family comes first.

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »
For PGX Im not really interested in a 500 pt tourney but I would like to get a couple or 3 league games played.  I should be available anytime that day.  Anyone interested?

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:40 PM »
Ring me up for the 500 point tournament as well.

Alex1

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2014, 02:30:30 PM »
@ Kingleir

I signed up for the tournament, but just realized I may not be able to commit to the entire time slot and therefore withdrew.

However I will likely be able to come down for a game, so I'll take you up on that.

Mike.L

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2014, 02:39:03 PM »
i will be at pgx - ill bring my army with, but i plan to be doing some board games i think most of the day. that said i dont see an issue with taking a brief moment out to do a fast league game should the timing allow.