Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 10, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, November 23, 2013, 10:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Dearborn

Story aside, what we have is a wonderful race game in which the players must move through a dungeon as quickly as possible. They can try to lead the monster, who is always after fresh prey, to opponents' pieces, but they may find themselves eaten instead! Pieces can slide along blood slicks or might be crushed between a boulder and a wall. You can even try to get the monster to teleport to another part of the board, where it will fall upon its next victim

Amanda and I will be bringing this out. Start at 6:30 and plays up to 7 in about an hour

Jeff Haubrich

Hi Colin, I will bring My daughter Taryn along and we will join you in fearsome floors-Jeff
"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

NeikeDjour

I'll play mice and mystics, depending on if cordawg is in or not. And I will bring..... Penny Arcade. (6 players, 60 minutes @ 6:30pm)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bix Conners

Quote from: Cordawg on December 04, 2013, 09:15:31 PM
I'll play mice and mystics  unless I get my tzolkin expansion

Hey CordawG:
Need to know for sure if you are in or out for this as other would like to sign up if you are not in.
Decision time :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

miles

Deb32

Hey Bryce - Jason72 and I would like to check out Lego Creationary. Deb

Tempest

I'll be there around 7:30 this time. Not sure if I'm gonna bring something yet or try and hop in on something. I *WOULD* like to get Ikusa to the table before the year is out. We'll see I guess.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bricktown

I no longer need to reserve a spot on Mice and Mystics. So one spot open.
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List