Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 3, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, November 23, 2013, 10:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellis

I'm not registered for any game, but I do plan on being at CC tomorrow.

Colin Dearborn

Bix Conners

I am planning to be there tonight. I think Colin and I are going to be playing Carson City around 8:30-ish, I am not sure what I will bring for the earlier slot yet...
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

Wonder if I should bring Kros or not. Hmm. Maybe I'll just bring it and set it up, see if anyone's not in anything. I'll bring some smaller games as well.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Colin Dearborn

Quote from: NeikeDjour on December 03, 2013, 02:04:37 PM
Wonder if I should bring Kros or not. Hmm. Maybe I'll just bring it and set it up, see if anyone's not in anything. I'll bring some smaller games as well.

There are a lot of people that come out to Chewsday Challenge that never look at this list. You never know.

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 33

GAMES PLAYED: Power Grid (Korea), Risk Legacy, Mission Red Planet, Krosmaster Arena, Acquire, Pandemic, Carson City, Archaeology, Mutant Meeples, Carcassonne, Timeline, Forbidden Island, 7 Wonders, Pathfinder the Card Game, Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar, Wizard

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1)Tonight was our monthly prize draw night and the winners were. Here is how that went down:
...First we drew for the $25 Boston Pizza Gift Certificate and Roxanne Stankievech's name came up. She was not present so next month the Boston Pizza draw will be $50
...Next,  we drew for the $25 ComicReaders Gift Certificate and Jordan Roluf's name came up. He was not present so next month the ComicReaders draw will be $50

(2) Reminder: There will be no ChewsDay Challenge events on December 24th and December 31st.

(3) If you have some artistic, clever, or fun boardgame related pictures that you have taken, send them to Photos@SaskGames.com ... more details to follow. :)

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.