Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013

Started by Allan Luesink, October 07, 2013, 02:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all getting outside and enjoying this fall weather while it lasts.  It has been a beautiful fall and as I write this it is absolutely gorgeous out!

So this weekend is the 2nd Saturday of October and that means Strategy Saturday is suppose happen.  And that is proving to be a challenge for me.  I'm managing a soccer team again this winter and our season is scheduled to start this weekend as well.  The hitch for me is that the schedule is not yet posted (hopefully it'll be up later today or tomorrow).  So there may be a bit of a fly in the ointment.  I tell you this so that you'll be sure to watch this space for any updates/changes.  That said I'm pretty certain that we'll still find a way to go ahead and have the games night this weekend and try to work around any possible obstacles.

For the Feature Game I'm hoping to get Maharaja to the table.  It's been a while since I've played this game that challenges players to manipulate turn order, manage resources, and simply outwit there rivals to build the best palaces in India. This game will play 5 players.  Check it out at BoardGameGeek.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this email).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

Allan Luesink

Hey all,

My soccer schedule will not be conflicting with Strategy Saturday this weekend so we will go ahead and meet at 7pm.

Hope to see you there,
Allan