Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Oct.22 (18:00)

Started by Tempest, October 06, 2013, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI would like to join smallworld if there is still space available

You are in! And Small World is now full.

ChadBoudreau

Scotland Yard
One of the players takes on the role of Mr. X. His job is to move from point to point around the map of London taking taxis, buses or subways. The detectives, the remaining players acting in concert, move around similarly in an effort to move into the same space as Mr. X. But while the criminal's mode of transportation is nearly always known, his exact location is only known intermittently throughout the game.

We'll be playing the 1980s edition from Milton Bradley, but don't let the mass market edition scare you away. This is a fantastic deduction game! It won the Spiel des Jahres in 1983. A newer version of the game by Ravensburger is still in print.

I am scheduling this game for 8:00pm. Supports 6 players.

LoganD

Logan and Reese Drydale will be attending. I would love to play Carcasone (likely spelt that wrong) or Dominion, hopefully with a couple good expansions. The problem, I don't have those games. I am considering picking them up for the family for Christmas and would like to play each a few times so that I can teach and so that I know what are good expansions to buy. Any help from anyone???

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bellis

I should be there shortly after 7pm and plan to bring a few card games (for impromptu play) if anyone is looking for something to play between heavier games.

Theodain

I will be there. I am in Factory Fun to start, but carcassone will be played later, I may like to get in on that!

R Newell

Quote from: R Newell on October 19, 2013, 11:16:27 AM
Please add Taisha (the wife) to the game of Alien Frontiers.

Please remove Taisha (the wife) from the game of Alien Frontiers.  She done caught herself a cold.

DjPanda

It's Narwhaltastic!

ChadBoudreau

QuoteDarn I really wanted to play Small world..

There is a spot open in Alien Frontiers and it is a great game. You can also join Scotland Yard at 8pm-- help catch the elusive Mr. X.

Tempest

Orrr, there may be other options. I can add some expansion craziness to make it six players. I could also step aside and just teach. I don't mind either scenario, or if you check out one of the other games. Just let us know and I will prepare accordingly :)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.