ptq - Paris 2011

Started by Wojo, September 09, 2010, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wojo

from the looks of expedia price for 2 rooms with 2 doubles is 480 for 2 nights. Since fish, myself and our two wives will take one room that would leave the other open for four people or so to split. If anyone finds a deal post it.

this is for calgary. I'm still not sure about edmonton.

Wojo

i found 2 queen bed in the econolodge for 99/night.

littlekent

Hey, Wojo, if you still have room, I'd like to catch a ride to Calgary.  My cousin lives there, so I have a place to crash.  When would you want to leave and come back?

Wojo

plan is to leave friday morning and return sunday . I'm pretty sure I'm taking Kelly, but I don't know if I'm taking anyone else at the moment.

kdogg_64

hey dont know if i need a ride yet i think chris spencer and i are going but i will know next week sometime if i need a ride or not

Tempest

Okay, final answer, not going, looks like November's going to be expensive enough as it is.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Jason Doan

Going to Edmonton if anyone is interested in splitting gas...only issue is that I'm staying in Red Deer...Thinking about leaving Friday, coming back Monday.

Chris Jabberwokie

Jim, Kelly, and I believe will be driving up together. Sorry about the delay in details but had to find out if I could get teh time off work.