Strategy Saturday - ARBC - Saturday, August 17, 2013 **CANCELLED**

Started by Allan Luesink, August 10, 2013, 03:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

Well it looks like we can go ahead with August's Strategy Saturday one week later.  I called the church and there are no other groups using the basement next weekend.

For the Feature Game I'm not sure what it should be.  If I remember correctly, I had actually planned that August would be an 'Open Month'.  If you have a game that you'd for sure like to play, contact me and we'll do our best to get it done.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this email).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

Allan Luesink

So here's what happening...

I thought I had a family wedding to attend at the end of the month ... and I don't.  It's this Saturday.  The next Saturday is FRAG's Games Day and then it's the Labour Day Weekend.  So that'll be it for this month.  Sorry for this, but it's not the end of the world ... though from my point-of-view it could have got real awkward - skipping a family wedding to play games would not go over very well.  :P

See you in September.