Matt Robertson

• Guinness is Goodness
    • View Profile
    • Detailed Gaming Bio
  • BGG ID: Bixby
  • Name: Matt Robertson
Re: Board Game Accessories
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 08:03:24 AM »
This thread has more "win" than Charlie Sheen banging 7 gram rocks and being full of Tiger Blood
My KARMA ran over your DOGMA

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 07:10:17 PM »
Those plastic boxes from Dollarama for X-Wing figs are something I need to seek out! I've got my stuff in their original packaging (opened) and all that is stuffed (carefully) in a duffel bag. I love that game but it is a sonofa-- to pack / unpack. Those boxes will make a difference.

NeikeDjour

• View Profile
    • Pixel Smash Studios
  • BGG ID: NeikeDjour
  • Name: Nicole Persram
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 08:42:20 AM »
Those plastic boxes from Dollarama for X-Wing figs are something I need to seek out! I've got my stuff in their original packaging (opened) and all that is stuffed (carefully) in a duffel bag. I love that game but it is a sonofa-- to pack / unpack. Those boxes will make a difference.
Yeah, and it looks like whoever did up that box put craft foam on the bottom and in between the pieces to keep it all snug. Looks like a good alternative, as long as your ships can fit in the spaces. =)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Tempest

• Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 05:47:24 PM »
I picked these up from Dollarama... they were 3.25 a piece. Also found a smaller one with 12 compartments. (I actually found them in the hardware section... I guess they were for nails and stuff.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152460178610985&l=4cb374aa4a

(I don't use any photo uploading sites, so I just have a facebook link, it should be publicly available)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.