Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 2, 2013 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, June 14, 2013, 04:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: SaskGamesAdmin on July 01, 2013, 11:00:28 PM
Remember, it is prize draw night. If your name is picked and you are not there, you will feel like this guy.

So If someone wins and is not there can we call it getting fishslapped.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on June 14, 2013, 04:55:49 PM

Scotland Yard
One of the players takes on the role of Mr. X. His job is to move from point to point around the map of London taking taxis, buses or subways. The detectives, the remaining players acting in concert, move around similarly in an effort to move into the same space as Mr. X. But while the criminal's mode of transportation is nearly always known, his exact location is only known intermittently throughout the game.

We'll be playing the 1980s edition from Milton Bradley, but don't let the mass market edition scare you away. This is a fantastic deduction game! It won the Spiel des Jahres in 1983. A newer version of the game by Ravensburger is still in print.

Chad will be Mr. X.

If needed Chad I can bring out my copy if there is enough interest to play more games of Scotland Yard.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Marc Bendig

Well, I'm a little late to the game but I will bring Discworld: Ankh-Morpork if anyone is interested. I went to post it for next week, and saw I'll be ambassador, so that doesn't work. Anyhow, runs with three or four, 6:30 start, will be done for 8.

Pyre

Lareina

Christine won't be able to make it tonight :( So it means there is at least one spot open for Quarriors

Colin Dearborn

As a further incentive to those on the fence about attending tonight.

AIR CONDITIONING

oh, and Amanda and I will be there about 7:00 with a few light games.

Tempest

Quote from: Colin Dearborn on July 02, 2013, 06:02:55 PM
As a further incentive to those on the fence about attending tonight.

AIR CONDITIONING

oh, and Amanda and I will be there about 7:00 with a few light games.

Well played sir, well played.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 41

GAMES PLAYED:Zombicide, Grimoire. Scotland Yard, Munchkin Quest, No Thanks, Pandemic, Las Vegas, Betrayal of House on the Hill, Discworld, Quarriors, Ticket to Ride: Switzerland, Settlers of Catan, Castles of Burgundy, Kakerlakenpoker, Spin Monkeys, Goa, Looping Louie, Unexploded Cow, Intrigue, Tichu, Coloretto.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1) We are very pleased to announce the date of the "24 Hours to Play with Your Food" event. It will take place Saturday October 5th and 6th. Details can be found HERE

MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW:
$25 Boston Pizza Gift Certificate - Colleen Vallee (Congratulations!)
$25 ComicReaders Gift Certificate - Joran Sacchetti (Congratulations!).

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!