ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 2

• 238 Replies

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
So everyone has 13 potential opponents......interesting..... :o

RobertP

• View Profile
It is a very good thing.  Looking forward to it!

Lareina

Apparently I miscounted and it's actually 13 people in the league, but that's still pretty good, we're up from 10 last league! Wouldn't mind some more people joining in!

Mark

• View Profile
This week will be fanatically painting for me(I have a chariot I picked up friday and some other bits to finish up then I am ready to roll!)

Lareina

Reminder that in order to have games count, we need an email (readers2@sasktel.net) if you are not playing in the store, or reporting to a staff member if you are playing in the store. With that said, I do encourage battle reports in this thread, they are always fun to read :D And a quick post of "I'll be playing blah on whatever date" is always nice too.

Good luck have fun! We are all still willing to have more people join the league!

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Anyone up for a game this week? 

DevinB

• View Profile
Anyone up for a game this week?

I'm free on Friday if you want to play a game.  :)

Nathans

• View Profile
Would you like to play a game? (Assume Saw voice when reading) anyone interested in playing a round or two send me a message to my phone! 501 8877
Nathan Sgrazzutti

Lareina

Alrighty, updated my first post (the second post in the thread) to show games played just so then there's more history and in case there was a game that was missed being recorded.

RobertP

• View Profile
Thanks Lareina for the updates. 

As for me, I am still trying to figure out what my 1000pt army list should look like... Do I use Knights, Inner Circle Knights , Demigryph Knights,... no knights?  Just so many possibilities with the Empire.  The plan is to have somethign workable in a few days, maybe play a game by Friday?