ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 2

• 238 Replies

Lareina

We have hit our minimum number of 8 players to officially start the league in July, now this doesn't mean we don't want more players, we want to get this as big as possible! So tell your friends! :D

Mark

• View Profile
Well only suiting that my return to table top gaming start out with a game against Chris so Chris S (Yolanka) consider this a challenge for early July!

RobertP

• View Profile
I am in with Empire.  Thanks Lareina!

Gallagher

• View Profile
Boo,

I would like to play again, and since the O&G can't come out, it looks like I will be playing Brets!

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
I would default to my Dark Elves, but I want to wait until they get their new book next year so I can use them with updated rules. I am gonna stick with the ratmen, that will motivate me to do some more work on them.  :P
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:20:43 PM by Prince of Arnheim »

Mike.L

• View Profile
i  signed up in store. seeing as my ogres will be unavailable, ill attempt to pick up, build, paint and run a nurgle army for this one. (daemons)

is there a restriction on specials/rare in the first month?

Lareina

is there a restriction on specials/rare in the first month?

No

Yolanka

• Chris S
    • View Profile
Well only suiting that my return to table top gaming start out with a game against Chris so Chris S (Yolanka) consider this a challenge for early July!

Challenge accepted!  :neener

As far as I know, I should be free most evenings and probably Saturdays.  Some Sundays may be doable as well.  If you care about the bonus points for playing downtown we'd have to ignore Mon/Tues as they're not open late.  If you're only available on a Mon/Tues, you're welcome to come to our place since we've got space set up for it now and a decent amount of terrain.

Let me know what works for you and we'll get something scheduled.  I haven't played my vampires yet nor have I played against warriors of chaos, so it should be fun!

Mike.L

• View Profile
i would like to set up a match downtown, for the 7rh. i should be available for the whole noon-5 bracket so hopefully 2 games. fire me a PM. if people would like i will post a full army roster, (since im new to daemons - at least this edition of them) and may very well make a few errors. i hope not, the list seems pretty simple, but you never know. ;)

in any case I'm playing nurgle/khorne daemons of chaos. i thought about taking tau this time, unfortunitly the round bases they come with dont fit in movment trays very well, so had to go another route.

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Wrong game Mike, no Tau in Warhammer Fantasy  :lol