ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 2

• 238 Replies

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Sounds good, I am in, I will be playing my Skaven again if that is alright. And I promise to behave  :D

Lareina

Sounds good, I am in, I will be playing my Skaven again if that is alright. And I promise to behave  :D

You weren't in the Top 4, so sure it's ok to play the same army as last season :)

squalie

• View Profile
High Elves!

Yolanka

• Chris S
    • View Profile
I'm in.  I'll be changing it up from big juicy ogres to thin thirsty vampires.  Time to start painting...

Lareina

High Elves!

What about them Don? ;) You only want to play them since their pretty faces can't get smushed in by Ogre cannon balls  :neener

Allan Luesink

• View Profile
Sign me up.  I'll play as I'm able.

And I'll be High Elves as well.

squalie

• View Profile
Hm, you're gonna hurt my bad feelings! ;)

Allan, I don't think we knew you had HE?  Cool - I may just switch up to Tomb Kings then.  if I paint my 40 Tomb Guard I'm completely done with them so maybe it'll motivate me!

Lareina

Hm, you're gonna hurt my bad feelings! ;)

Allan, I don't think we knew you had HE?  Cool - I may just switch up to Tomb Kings then.  if I paint my 40 Tomb Guard I'm completely done with them so maybe it'll motivate me!

Hey now, I was rooting for you to win against Chris! So I'm trying the tough love approach now ;)

So are you doing High Elves or Tomb Kings, Don? :p

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Two possible High Elf players makes me want to change army to my poor old Dark Elves that haven't seen a battle in over a year.....namby pamby High Elves  ::) They make me want to wear purple and sail long distances to loot and pillage  :lol

Lareina

Two possible High Elf players makes me want to change army to my poor old Dark Elves that haven't seen a battle in over a year.....namby pamby High Elves  ::) They make me want to wear purple and sail long distances to loot and pillage  :lol

Are you switching to Dark Elves then?