Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 4th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, May 26, 2013, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Quote from: Bellis on June 03, 2013, 11:16:12 PM
Tempest, I see your note about there really only being five spots available for Arctic Scavengers. Since I was the last to request, I should be the one to step away. However, there is still good news for me, as Mike has indicated he wants to bring Seasons, and I would like to try that one out. So Mr. Moderator, please take me off Arctic Scavengers  and add me to Seasons.

Ah, you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Or at least one of those. In any case, thanks for making it easy. I definitely owe you at least one chicken wing. Or a priority spot in a later game? I don't know. Thank you.  :D
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Guy Ouellette

Marc Bendig

I believe there is one more spot for Seasons, yes? I'd like to get in on that, please.

Bryce Robinson

im bringing out Carcassonne with 2 expansions. And 2new players so we have 3 spots open. 630ish start
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Rosencrantz

Unfortunately something has come up and I can't make it tonight.  If Bellis was still interested, then a spot is going to be open.

I'll have to catch you all next week.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Colin Dearborn

With a spot opening up in Legrndary I will put my daughter Amanda in.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Bellis on June 03, 2013, 11:16:12 PM
Tempest, I see your note about there really only being five spots available for Arctic Scavengers. Since I was the last to request, I should be the one to step away. However, there is still good news for me, as Mike has indicated he wants to bring Seasons, and I would like to try that one out. So Mr. Moderator, please take me off Arctic Scavengers  and add me to Seasons.

Barry, you have dibs on the last spot of Arctic Scavengers or Seasons. Let me know. Marc will be running Arctic Scavengers next week if that helps your decision.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 39

GAMES PLAYED:Seasons, Legendary, No Thanks, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Chez Geek, Taiga, Las Vegas, Dominion, King of Tokyo, Entdecker, Incan Gold, Arctic Scavengers, Toc Toc Woodman, Settlers of Catan, Betrayal of House on the Hill, High Society, Lords of Vegas, Vegas Showdown, Infinite City, Archipelago, Wizard, Survive

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1) Beer Wolf is coming up fast and tickets are selling well. Only 2 tickets left. Contact Matt Robertson if you are interested in a ticket.
(2) We are very pleased to announce the date of the "24 Hours to Play with Your Food" event. It will take place Saturday October 5th and 6th.

MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW:
$100 Boston Pizza Gift Certificate -Desiree Samuelson (Congratulations!)
$25 ComicReaders Gift Certificate - Tom Gyorgy (Congratulations!).

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.